• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our waterfowl hunts are either over food fields, or water. We have over 2,000 decoys from full body, shell, silhouette, or floaters, NO FLAG DECOYS!!
Our head waterfowl guide has been in the business over 45 years and is one of the best in the nation, if not the best! Come experience an amazing hunt with us!
We do not allow personal dogs unless it is a large group and they provide their own kennel for the dog to stay outside.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• Come and enjoy the old time tradition of Goose and Duck hunting on Maryland's Eastern Shore. With thousands of acres of prime waterfowl properties in established flyways, hunters are assured of the finest possible opportunities. All hunts are conducted from field pits, A-frames, and shore blinds with the exception of snow geese which are hunted by laying out in the decoys.
Our Waterfowl Hunts are conducted on a variety of farm ponds, beaver ponds, marsh, river blinds and permanent offshore blinds. Field hunting is done in a variety of grain fields (corn, soybeans and winter wheat).
All waterfowl hunts are guided by professional guides to provide a pleasant, safe and productive hunt. A variety of the highest quality commercial decoys are used including, silhouettes, shells, hand painted full bodies and stuffers. Decoys are placed in either feeding or roosting patterns to ensure the finest possible hunting opportunities on a regular basis.
• Includes 1 Days of hunting. 1 meal a day guaranteed, Mile North Hat, T-Shirt, Decal, and complimentary box of shells.
We hunt where the highest volume of birds are. It may be something different each day you are here. The weather dictates what the birds do and how they behave. We have multiple scouts out each night that take detailed notes on what the birds are doing and where they are. This is truly a Central Flyway Waterfowl experience.
We also offer and all inclusive package which we will provide you with every piece of gear needed once you arrive. $100 a day extra is the rate for the all inclusive package.
New York, United States
• There is something for everyone during our late season (2nd split) of Late October through December. In late October and Early November wood ducks, mallards, blacks and other puddlers is what will typically fill the bag. As the season progresses and temperatures drop, big water hunts for divers and sea ducks begin, and we will hunt smaller marshes and private waters/land for migrating mallards and blacks. Canada geese are plentiful throughout the season, and on an average late season goose hunt we will see thousands of geese migrating in large flocks as they journey south. Field hunts for geese can also produce mixed bags with ducks, and on occasion snow geese may present yet another opportunity. We are in a "Flyway Highway", a main migration route for waterfowl as they migrate south. It is truly a waterfowler's paradise!
• We strive to ensure our hunters receive the best duck hunting experience that NE Arkansas has to offer. We hunt on over 10K acres of flooded rice, beans, timber and cypress sloughs. We are where the ducks are! We offer top notch accommodations, guides and locations. The farms we own and lease hold huge numbers of waterfowl. We are uniquely situated between several well known WMA's and refuges that winter millions of birds. NE Arkansas has quickly become a mecca for some of the best duck hunting in the country and we are sitting at "GROUND ZERO"! We are a family friendly environment located about 25 minutes from Memphis International Airport (MEM).
If you are duck hunting Arkansas and looking for the best place to book your guided hunt, you have found the right place. We realize when it comes to booking a guided duck hunt there are many options out there. We do not over book and do not over hunt any of our areas. Its about quality with CWGS!
• Experience the best goose hunting in the entire Ontario province. Hunt pre-scouted fields everyday over premium decoys and gear. Our field hunts primarily consist of cut corn and grain, irresistible to geese as this is a major source of energy for their migration. Hunt with professional callers/guides and get a first hand view of some championship caliber retriever work.
• From puddle ducks over potholes to Canada geese and mallards in dry fields and diver ducks over big water; Mouse River Outfitters will exceed your expectations. In addition to the awesome goose and duck hunting that North Dakota has to provide, we also offer hunts for sandhill crane, sharp tail grouse, partridge, tundra swan, pheasant and deer. We are a full service waterfowl outfitter.
Mouse River Outfitters will provide you with an awesome experience that will allow you to hunt geese and ducks at a reasonable expense. We offer goose and duck hunting packages tailored to your needs. Hunting packages include lodging, guided hunts, meals, bird cleaning and complementary alcohol. Mouse River Outfitters lodge allows as many as 16 hunters to enjoy North Dakota hunting.
• ALL HUNTS ARE 100% GUARANTEED! While we cannot guarantee that you can shoot straight, we are confident in our abilities and will absolutely guarantee you the opportunity to shoot AT ducks and or geese. On the rare occasion that Mother Nature throws us a curve ball, we will reschedule you for another hunt, absolutely free of charge. All of our hunts take place on privately leased and managed land in Washington State. We hunt primarily in Western Washington, however, we offer a limited number of hunts in Eastern Washington, every year. We are Waterfowl Hunters... We do not differentiate between Duck and Goose hunts. If you have a preference, we will make every attempt to accommodate. There are no "half days" or "morning duck hunt/afternoon goose hunt". We charge one rate for a Waterfowl Hunt and we will hunt until you are done.
• Imagine a magnificent expanse of game-filled, Montana country encompassing a million acres of some of the most spectacular wilderness on Earth. This land is home to the finest elk, deer, bighorn sheep, mountain goat, moose and bear populations in North America, and renowned as a trout fisher's paradise. It's located in the Gallatin National Forest, with unparalleled beauty making it a favorite destination for the discriminating hunter, angler, hiker, bird-watcher and lover of the outdoors.
• Enjoy a fast paced hunt at a premium Arkansas diver duck location. Diver ducks are quick, and very hardy. Most birds fly mere feet off the water. Scouted daily to provide the most strategic set up possible. We start duck hunting December 26, 2020.