• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• We are a fully insured and licensed fishing guides in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania specializing in smallmouth bass wading trips and Jet Boat trips in Western P.A. on the Youghiogheny River and Allegheny River(Wade Only) and tributaries along with Presque Isle Bay and Lake Erie tributaries (During Spring Wade Only) using artificial baits.Our primary focus is to educate our clients on the most effective tactics used to catch and safely release smallmouth bass and other game species we may encounter during our trip. We know how and where to put you on fish, but in the end it's your trip and We will do our best to accommodate your requests. These trips are catch, photo, and release only with barbless hooks and artificial lures only no exceptions.
• Professional Bass Fishing Guide on Lake Guntersville.
Corporate Trips, Guys get-a-way, Family time. And as for the hardcore bass fisherman we have just what you need from Lipless cranking, Football Jiggin, Deep Cranking, Top Water, Swimbait, if there is a technique your wanting to learn you can learn it with us. Guntersville Bass Guides Bass Fishing Guide offers trips like,night fishing trips, tournament prep on Lake Guntersville in the summer time. Don't forget about the winter time while hunting season is going on, Lake Guntersville Bass are feeding up with some of the fastest catching of the year. It happens late October in to November.
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• As soon as the ice goes out in the spring the Flatsman Charter team starts vertical jigging for trophy Walleye in the Detroit River and St. Clair River. Large tournament winning Walleye are common this time of year. When summer arrives we start chasing what put Lake St. Clair on the map – Smallmouth Bass and Muskie!!! Lake St. Clair is world renown for quantity and quality of these fun to catch freshwater sportfish. Nowhere in the US will you find a better place for a walleye, bass or muskie charter, and we know where to find them.
Our up-to-date, quality equipment will reassure you that we offer the safest, most comfortable, and most productive walleye, bass, and musckie charter services on Lake St. Clair.
• Guiding Western Long Island Sound since 1989, Connecticut Island Outfitters specializes in fly and light tackle fishing, primarily in shallow salt water along the shoreline and islands off the Western Connecticut coast. The many reefs and rips that form along this tidal area offer prime fly casting to Striped Bass, Bluefish, and other species depending on the season, such as False Albacore and Bonito. Acres of skinny flats offer anglers the opportunity to sight-cast to fish in as little as a foot of water, and draw ferocious strikes off the surface.
Our Charter season begins in May and continues steadily into November, 7 days a week. High quality, top brand tackle is provided for fly fishing or a light tackle adventure, but we encourage you to bring your favorite rod/reel combo. An 8 or a 9 weight fly rod is best, and sinking lines are the most productive.
• The Spring season, late March through the end of May has probably the best walleye fishing in the world! Walleyes from 5 to 9 pounds are very common, with several reaching 11 and 12 pounds. For one of these trips, you have to book EARLY! Mid May begins a number of exciting trips onto St. Clair for smallmouth bass. Smallmouth bass are so plentiful in St. Clair, get ready to give this lake the title "Smallmouth Capitol of the World!" Whether fishing for walleye or smallmouth bass, these are great trips for the anglin sportsman or family.
Capt. Ron guides his trips from a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, 20 foot Crestliner TS202, Tournament-grade, Walleye boat.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• Our Crestliner offer a full walk around center console design. This layout allows for maximum usable fishing space, not found in most split console boats. The all welded Deep V Hull, cuts though waves and delivers an extremely smooth ride. While the side gunnels are also the deepest in the industry, and provide comfort and stability in rough water. Our Crestliner also features the latest technology in electronics, rods, reels and tackle. Top of the line equipment combined with the superior design layout of our Crestliner, guarantees a comfortable and successful day chasing the multiple species Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River have to offer.
Our Bertram offers the most spacious and luxurious fishing experience available on Lake St. Clair. The Bertram 33 Fly Bridge Cruiser immediately conveys championship caliber. It has a fly bridge and a cockpit that can accommodate five people without creating a crowd.
• I fish the Big Manistee River out of a Fish-Rite Power drifter, or a Fish-Rite drift boat for Fishing Small Mouth Bass, Trout, Salmon and Steelhead. All guided fly-fishing trips and charters takes place in North Western Michigan and all trips are catch and release.
All full-day fly fishing trips include lunch. All equipment can be furnished if you prefer.
We can refer you to another first rate fly fishing guide, if we are not available.
• Artificial lures furnished at no additional cost
Rods and reels furnished upon request
Individual, group, and corporate trips
Beginners or experienced anglers
Accommodations arranged upon request
Book early to insure the availability of the date of your choice
All lures will be furnished at no additional cost. I can furnish rods and reels if needed, but I highly recommend bringing your own if possible. There is no additional charge for the use of my rods and reels, but I do ask that you replace any equipment if they are damaged during your trip. Please let me know in advance if you will need to use my equipment.