• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Twin Maple Outdoors Ice Fishing
Featuring Eskimo Ice fishing Gear, DaddyMac Lures, Yamaha Motor Sports, Nebulus, Mr. Heater
Experience Winter in Maine with comfort-packed with fun and relaxation!
As with any guided trip, our trips always include instruction, tips, and FUN! We specialize in remote lakes in Maine. All full day trips include a BBQ lunch, hot chocolate or coffee, and bottled water.
We offer a 1st class personalized trip that will include all the safety gear, equipment and know how. We have been ice fishing Maine for over 35 years!
Targeted Fish – Land Lock Salmon, Lake Trout, Brook Trout, Cusk, and White Fish ( White Fish available only on a multi-day trip due to the location of the lake)
Targeted Water – Glacial Lakes
Need Accommodations? We have a Luxury Sporting Lodge that will accommodate 6 people! Your trip can be bundled with a trip to save you money.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• Charter Boat Diamond Ghost offers Economy Rates, Daily Rates, Weekend Rates and Fishing Packages for Salmon,and Trout fishing 7 days a week , we are a vaction Destination for recreation and a day of great fun. All tackle is Furnished. Chicago to North Point Marina , Winthrop Hbr., IL . Gift Certificates for all occasions.
Come out for a fun day in the sun.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• What sets us apart is our thirty plus years of experience in the region and the relationships we have established across the industry.
List of services we provide to our customers -- Kokanee / Trout, Salmon, Steelhead and Striper fishing $200 per person. Two person minimum, and four person maximum, booking.
Be sure to ask about group discounts and special offers for Military Veterans.
Each trip is eight beautiful hours on the water, or until everyone catches a limit.
• We want our guests to have the trip of a lifetime and will do whatever it takes to ensure that. We will cover many tips and techniques here that generally produces big fish or good quantities of fish. With all the conditions that exist on Lake Athabasca, you may discover lures and techniques that work better than what we'll discuss here.
• Want to spend the day out on the lake fishing? We offer full and half day fishing charters for groups of up to 6 people. if your group is larger than 6 people, please contact us and we can arrange a multi-boat charter. We suggest getting as many people together for a trip because we cannot lower the price of the charter for a smaller group. Depending on the season, you will catch Coho, Steelhead, Lake Trout, and King Salmon. A full day charter is 8 hours normally leaving the dock at 7 a.m and back to the dock at 3 p.m. A half day charter is 6 hours and can leave the dock early in the morning or early afternoon. We provide all the fishing equipment needed for the day. One day fishing licenses can be purchased from the Captain at the beginning of the trip.
• Come spend a day of Sport Fishing on beautiful Lake Michigan aboard one of our fully rigged charter boats. We fish May through October out of the port of Muskegon, one of the premiere ports on Lake Michigan. What you can expect on the trip is a friendly Crew, that includes a knowledgeable, experienced, licensed Captain and First Mate who will work hard to safely put you on fish. Our lake Michigan Charter Boats are licensed to carry up to 6 passengers and are fully equipped with all the necessary safety gear, latest high-end electronics and fishing equipment/tackle. Charter boats also have private on board restrooms. Let us handle all the labor while you sit back and fight the fish of a lifetime.
We fish all the major rivers in West Michigan including the Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Big Manistee, Grand & White Rivers! We mainly focus on Steelhead, Salmon & Trout but we also offer guided river trips for Walleye, Pike, Catfish and Smallmouth Bass in the summer.
• The boat is outfitted with the best rods and reels you will find on any charter fishing operation on Lake Michigan. There is no experience required and Captain Rick will employ and manage the full spread of rods in an expert manner for your crew. All YOU have to do is haul in the fish and enjoy being out on the lake! For many of our customers – beginners or seasoned anglers – these are the largest fish they will ever catch! Windycitysalmon offers 5, 6, and 8 hour morning or afternoon fishing charters for your private group of up to 6 people. Smaller groups of 2 & 3 people can be accommodated at discounted prices. Additional vessels can also be arranged for groups larger than 6 people. In addition, multiple fishing charter packages with overnight stays are available for people who are not from the Chicago area and are seeking a more comprehensive fishing vacation.
• We generally leave the dock at 6:00 am for full and half day walleye, steelhead, and lake trout trips. For perch and smallmouth trips we leave dock at 7:00 am. We tell our clients to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Fish fileting is included in the price for walleyes, steelhead, lakers. We do not filet perch. There are several fish cleaning stations in the area that will filet your perch catch.
Gift Certificates available upon request.
• Mike Cordon provides professional fishing guide services on Coeur d'Alene Lake, Pend Orielle Lake, Priest Lake and the Columbia river. Mike is the only guide licensed on all three of these lakes, so he can always take you where the fishing is best!
• Our season begins in April from Winthrop Harbor, IL where we target both Coho Salmon and Steelhead. Our summer fishing begins in late May from Algoma, WI (Our home port near Door County). According to Wisconsin DNR records, Algoma was once again the #1 port in Wisconsin for both King Salmon and Steelhead. These numbers are available through wdnr website. Your time on the water is important, so if you are going to fish you might as well go with the best!
We are unique in that we both own and operate 10 Luxury Lakefront Condominiums. They are completely furnished for your exclusive use, and have all the amenities to enhance your Lake Michigan Fishing trip!
Our entire staff is fully trained, licensed and insured. They have the tools and incentive to assure that you experience a successful trip!