• USCG Licensed Master Captain. Red Cross Certified in CPR / First Aid. 35 PLUS Years Fishing the Great Lakes and Connecting Waterways. Served Multiple Years as Michigan Ontario Muskie Club Director including Vice President. Multiple Tournament Winner & Proven Producer.
Whether you are a seasoned angler or first time fisherman, Captian Ed will insure your success.
He has spent countless hours on the water preparing for your charter. His knowledge of seasonal movements and proven techniques will reward you with the trip of a lifetime.
• Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters operates two full-service Alaskan fishing lodges in the heart of Southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region. For the past 30 years, we've prided ourselves on offering the fishing adventures of a lifetime. Our knowledgeable guides offer assistance and insight to fly and spinning anglers of all experience levels. And our large fleet of planes, boats, and ATVs means you'll always have a great place to cast a line regardless of the weather.
• Located in Eggleston,Va. the heart of some of the BEST musky and smallmouth fishing the New has to offer. I specialize in musky, one of freshwaters most prized and biggest challenges. Smallmouth bass fishing can also be good to excellent on the New.
• Sand Point Charters, LLC will provide a fun and relaxing day on the inland lakes or Lake Superior away from the daily stress. You will enjoy fishing on Lake Superior, lighthouse cruises, scenic tours or catch trophy fish or just soak up the sun aboard the 30 foot "Fishin Mission" or the 19 foot "Helm-N-Buoys". It's perfect for fishing for lake trout, or seeing some of the lake's old lighthouses and Keweenaw's beautiful shoreline.
On Lake Superior, Lake Trout is the most common catch, (see my post on "Dispelling the Myth… Eating Lake Trout) but we also catch many Coho Salmon, some Steelhead and King Salmon and an occasional Brown Trout. Walleye, small mouth bass, pike, crappie, rock bass or perch are all possible on Lac La Belle.
We will take you alone, or up to a party of 6 on our very comfortable and safe 30 foot Cruiser or a smaller party on the 19 foot Harbercraft.
• Fly-in-fishing at it's finest! Whether you choose to spend the day trolling or casting for big lake trout, fly casting for arctic grayling on the Smith River or fishing for huge northern pike at one of our hike in lakes......Every day is an adventure!
• Mike Cordon provides professional fishing guide services on Coeur d'Alene Lake, Pend Orielle Lake, Priest Lake and the Columbia river. Mike is the only guide licensed on all three of these lakes, so he can always take you where the fishing is best!
• This action-packed fishing adventure is a 6 night 5 day trip on Lake Gogebic and Lake Superior in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Species on Lake Gogebic include Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch, Crappie, Smallmouth Bass, and more.
Daily limits are plentiful. Anglers will enjoy 3 full days of fishing on the Lake Gogebic, 1 day on a pontoon boat on nearby secluded lakes fishing for Crappie, Northern Pike and Trophy Muskie, and then 1 day fully guided on a Charter Boat on nearby Lake Superior chasing giant Lake Trout and Salmon. Anglers can also enjoy some great Fly Fishing for Trout on the streams nearby.
• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.
• My name is Rick Larson, I would love to be your Colorado Fishing Guide. I live in the mountains of Evergreen, Colorado and have fished the higher lakes and streams as long as I can remember. My folks moved out here in 1969 giving me plenty of time to learn what works and what doesn't for fishing the many species of trout, salmon and lake trout. You will experience catching rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, kokanee salmon and mackinaw in the majestic Rocky Mountains. I am dedicated and passionate in giving you the best experience I can possibly give you while fishing Colorado lakes. I want you to walk away with a trip that you will talk about for many years to come.
• Plaisted Camps provides guests with an unforgettable Fly-To Canadian fishing trip! What makes a trip to Plaisted Camps so special? That is a good question; maybe it is the 150 mile float plane ride to and from camp. How about the one of a kind log cabins built from trees surrounding Russell Lake. It could be the unmatched fishing quality of Russell Lake and the Wheeler River.
Fly-In Fishing Trip - There is no better way to start a fishing trip than to hop on board a float plane and arrive right at the dock. Transwest Air and the Waterbase Inn provide all float plane transportation to Plaisted Camps! Don't forget your Camera for this 150 mile flight!
Once in camp, one will be shocked by the amount of fishable water available during your trip! Russell Lake is a giant, it is not uncommon to fish upwards of 25 miles from camp on a given day. Not to forget our smaller day use lakes! Plaisted camps has several day use lakes available to guests.
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• Flathead Lake is one of the preeminent fishing lakes in the northwest, and after a day with Captain Norm, you will agree that a day spent fishing on the lake will provide a cherished memory for a lifetime. You will be able to fish for lake trout and whitefish, northern pike and bull trout. Lake trout in Flathead Lake can often exceed twenty-pounds.
Fishing Flathead Lake isn't just our business, it's our passion. Our fishing charter captains study the behavior of fish, they test baits and lures and learn the lake's topography. They know how to find the fish, where they feed and how to induce them to strike. Our charter boats are outfitted with the most up to date gear and equipment. We offer fishing charters on Flathead Lake and Lake Koocanusa, which is about 70 miles north of Kalispell.
• COME CATCH BIG FISH!
Don't have a boat? want to go fishing? Let's Go Fishin' Charters operates on the Great St. Lawrence river in Massena, NY. We target both smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Walleyes, Nothern Pike, Muskies and Fresh Water Drum. Give us a call and we'll take you out on a fishing trip where you feel the strike and fight of a fish. We are not the type of charter service where you simply grab a pole with a fish on the end of the line.
• The Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania is well known for its Smallmouth Bass fishing and is quickly getting more respect for its population of Flathead Catfish and other species. Our fishing guides are not only great river fishermen, but they are great teachers and love to share our knowledge of the Susquehanna River and the fishing techniques we utilize to catch Bass, Walleye, Musky, Flathead Catfish and more.
My Goal is always the same. I want your day to be the best day possible. If that means having your Child catch their first fish, then that is my goal for the day. While I can't control the fish or the weather, I will always give the extra effort to assure you have a great day.