• Whether you're a dry fly aficionado, a beginning angler, or somewhere in between, we have the fishing vacation that you're looking for. Land of the Giants, the Missouri River, Canyon Ferry Lake, Holter Lake, Hauser Lake, and Lake Helena are some of the waters we offer trips on!
• As soon as the ice goes out in the spring the Flatsman Charter team starts vertical jigging for trophy Walleye in the Detroit River and St. Clair River. Large tournament winning Walleye are common this time of year. When summer arrives we start chasing what put Lake St. Clair on the map – Smallmouth Bass and Muskie!!! Lake St. Clair is world renown for quantity and quality of these fun to catch freshwater sportfish. Nowhere in the US will you find a better place for a walleye, bass or muskie charter, and we know where to find them.
Our up-to-date, quality equipment will reassure you that we offer the safest, most comfortable, and most productive walleye, bass, and musckie charter services on Lake St. Clair.
• The Spring season, late March through the end of May has probably the best walleye fishing in the world! Walleyes from 5 to 9 pounds are very common, with several reaching 11 and 12 pounds. For one of these trips, you have to book EARLY! Mid May begins a number of exciting trips onto St. Clair for smallmouth bass. Smallmouth bass are so plentiful in St. Clair, get ready to give this lake the title "Smallmouth Capitol of the World!" Whether fishing for walleye or smallmouth bass, these are great trips for the anglin sportsman or family.
Capt. Ron guides his trips from a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, 20 foot Crestliner TS202, Tournament-grade, Walleye boat.
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• Our goal at Brookdog Fishing Company is to create the best fishing experience possible while developing lasting friendships along the way. Are you thinking about fishing the Buffalo/Niagara region? Great choice - we have some of the best angling opportunities in the country. We're passionate about our waters and after seeing it for yourself, we're confident you will be too. Whether you live around Buffalo, NY or are planning a visit to our area, let Brookdog Fishing Company help you better define the, "best fishing experience possible," while exchanging ideas, trading stories, and making plans for trips to come.
• Our Crestliner offer a full walk around center console design. This layout allows for maximum usable fishing space, not found in most split console boats. The all welded Deep V Hull, cuts though waves and delivers an extremely smooth ride. While the side gunnels are also the deepest in the industry, and provide comfort and stability in rough water. Our Crestliner also features the latest technology in electronics, rods, reels and tackle. Top of the line equipment combined with the superior design layout of our Crestliner, guarantees a comfortable and successful day chasing the multiple species Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River have to offer.
Our Bertram offers the most spacious and luxurious fishing experience available on Lake St. Clair. The Bertram 33 Fly Bridge Cruiser immediately conveys championship caliber. It has a fly bridge and a cockpit that can accommodate five people without creating a crowd.
• The mission of our fly-in fishing lodge is to take you aboard our own seaplanes to the best fly in walleye fishing in Quebec and trophy northern pike fishing. our newest addition, Lake Sauterelle, will bring you to a little paradise for Brook Trout with is deep water and many lakes accessible.
With four seaplanes, we will fly you to the top Québec walleye fishing destination. A fishing trip to Gouin Reservoir, Lake Hebert or Lake Charlotte will convince you: We offer the finest fly-in fishing in Canada! We are member of the Quebec Outfitter Federation. The walleye fishing and northern pike fishing quality that we offer is well renowned while the quality of our cabins and equipments stay unparalleled for a fly-in fishing destination.
With departures out of Clova, Quebec, we will offer you a walleye fishing trip or a trophy Northen Pike fishing trip that will really exceed your expectations! For Brook Trout fishing, head North to Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, where we will bring you aboard our s
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• We generally leave the dock at 6:00 am for full and half day walleye, steelhead, and lake trout trips. For perch and smallmouth trips we leave dock at 7:00 am. We tell our clients to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Fish fileting is included in the price for walleyes, steelhead, lakers. We do not filet perch. There are several fish cleaning stations in the area that will filet your perch catch.
Gift Certificates available upon request.
• You will learn what areas of the lake are producing fish at that particular time of year as well as the proper techniques and bait to use.
On open water trips we will provide fishing rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets. All you need to bring is proper clothing and yourself.
You will be fishing out of 20ft boats that are bought new every two years for your safety and comfort. All of our equipment is new each year to provide a safe and fun filled experience.
Our Ice fishing packages include heated ice houses, rods, tackle, bait, Vexilar fish locator (limited) and a hot lunch.
• We charter fishing trips, on the North Branch of the Susquehanna River, from Ice out usually about March 15th to Ice In,usually about Dec.15th, 7 days a week, weather and water permitting.
If you're interested in fishing where most of the public can't get to and you're a little on the adventurous side, join me on my 21ft SeaArk Bayrunner jet boat with a 250HP Mercury Pro Optimax motor. I can take up to 3 people at a time and it's for the entire day, usually between 6 to 10 hours,your choice. You'll want your camera because in the approximate 10 miles that we'll cover, you'll see an abundance of scenery and wildlife.Getting in and out of the boat there is a good chance of getting your feet wet so bring old sneakers or sandals in hot weather and hip or knee boots in cold weather.I also have 3hr and 4hr evening trips for those who don't have the time or would prefer a shorter trip.
• Our territory is in the heart of Quebec, Abitibi region, and We have exclusive rights and access to more than 105 lakes. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. There you can pursue the elusive walleye and the great fighting northern pike. We have one lakes that are reserved for "catch and release" . You will catch in These lakes many trophies in size that will allow you to have an exceptional adventure with your family and friends. In these lakes we fish for northern pike over 30 pounds and walleyes over 10 pounds. you can take pictures before you release your trophies. Some of our lakes have not seen a fisherman in over 20 years, making Lake Suzie Outfitters a destination where the quality has been retained over the years.
At Lake Suzie Outfitters we offer several fishing packages tailored to your budget and family. We offer packages from 3 days to a week in both American and European plans. In addition, in the month of July and August come enjoy our family discount packages.