• Join a Pagosa Springs Fishing Guide for a great day fishing on the rivers and streams in Southwest Colorado, and Northern New Mexico on Navajo Lake and the " Quality Waters" of the San Juan River. Species fished on a guided fly fishing trip, include Trout, Bass, Pike, Crappie, and more while Fly Fishing Pagosa Springs, CO. Fly fishing and spin fishing trips with artificial lures and flys are offered on Navajo Lake, and fly fishing only trips are offered on the "Quality Waters" of the San Juan River. We offer wade trips and float trips. CHECK THIS OUT - All of our guided fly fishing trips, include all gear and flies!
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• Located in northeast Alabama in Cherokee County 1 1/2 hours from Birmingham Alabama and Atlanta Georgia on the Alabama and Georgia border.
Weiss Lake is a 30,200 acre impoundment with 455 miles of shore line. With its acre's of shallow water and many deeper river channels and plenty of cover it is The premier lake in the World for catching slab Crappie.
I provide all bait and tackle I use quality equipment, B&M and All Pro Rods Crappie Rods with quantum and mitchell reels
Now fishing out of a 2007 Nautic Star 21 foot center console bay boat fully rigged to troll for crappie or stripers or a day bass fishing, it will handle up to 4 clients comfortably.
I can handle 4 adults and up to five people, if 1 or 2 are children.
NO FISH NO PAY! Have Fun Fishing !
• Sand Point Charters, LLC will provide a fun and relaxing day on the inland lakes or Lake Superior away from the daily stress. You will enjoy fishing on Lake Superior, lighthouse cruises, scenic tours or catch trophy fish or just soak up the sun aboard the 30 foot "Fishin Mission" or the 19 foot "Helm-N-Buoys". It's perfect for fishing for lake trout, or seeing some of the lake's old lighthouses and Keweenaw's beautiful shoreline.
On Lake Superior, Lake Trout is the most common catch, (see my post on "Dispelling the Myth… Eating Lake Trout) but we also catch many Coho Salmon, some Steelhead and King Salmon and an occasional Brown Trout. Walleye, small mouth bass, pike, crappie, rock bass or perch are all possible on Lac La Belle.
We will take you alone, or up to a party of 6 on our very comfortable and safe 30 foot Cruiser or a smaller party on the 19 foot Harbercraft.
• This action-packed fishing adventure is a 6 night 5 day trip on Lake Gogebic and Lake Superior in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Species on Lake Gogebic include Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch, Crappie, Smallmouth Bass, and more.
Daily limits are plentiful. Anglers will enjoy 3 full days of fishing on the Lake Gogebic, 1 day on a pontoon boat on nearby secluded lakes fishing for Crappie, Northern Pike and Trophy Muskie, and then 1 day fully guided on a Charter Boat on nearby Lake Superior chasing giant Lake Trout and Salmon. Anglers can also enjoy some great Fly Fishing for Trout on the streams nearby.
• Let me get you HOOKED on FISHING!
Day or night, experienced or beginners, Thomas Guide Service is a family oriented and believes that fishing is for everybody.
I know many great spots for different species at many Northeastern Oklahoma lakes.
All equipment and tackle is provided and your catch is cleaned and bagged for your enjoyment.
• Everyone remembers their first fishing trip. Sunny days out on Lake Okeechobee as you cast your rod hoping to catch a Largemouth Bass is a special time shared with children, parents, and friends. Ron's Guide Service offers half and full day trips with the most experienced guides in Florida who know the lake like a dog knows fleas!Our fishing trips were one of the very first services we offered and are proud to have anglers from all over the world come fish with us for over 25 years.