• Let me personally host you on a hunt of a lifetime in Spain for the grand slam of ibex, There is 4 different species of ibex in Spain and as of to date we are 100% success on these hunts and will continue to be 100% on the hunts.
Once you arrive in Madrid absolutely everything will be included in your hunt. Wine, lodging, food, guiding licensing absolutely everything.
We will be hunting for the Gredos, Beceite, Ronda, Southeastern ibex.
Mouflon or chamois are great add on to the trip.
• Hunt the picturesque southern alps of New Zealand for the challenging yet rewarding alpine double. We can tailor the hunt for anyone, although good to excellent physical condition is recommended for the best experience. Your guides will be full time professional guides with a passion for seeing others succeed to their full potential!
• 360 - 700+ red stag, 360+ elk, tahr, chamois, fallow deer world-class hunt. Non-hunting activities less than hour from luxury hunting lodge and only 5-minutes from shopping and spa.
Velvet hunts available December and January along with great fly fishing. Incredible warm Christmas holiday!
• Hunt the rainforest of the South Island West Coast for incredible Red Stags, Fallow, Elk and rams. Experience epic alpine views and incredible country while hunting the alpine species, Tahr and Chamois! All our hunts are private and exclusive and you will hunt with some of the best hunting guides in New Zealand.
• Chamois (rupicapra rupicapra): the name of the chamois generically refers to both genders. The male is called the he-chamois; the female chamois and a chick up to 10 months is called hen. In the Romanian Carpathian Mountains, the biggest chamois in the whole word can be found; the chamois in Romania can only be found in the Carpathian Mountains area.
The world record of 141.1 CIC points was awarded to Romania in 1937, as well as 7 of the top 10 trophies of the world. Since 1990, more trophies with more than 120 CIC points have been awarded, but the most common and most popular were more than 110 CIC points for he-chamois and over 105 CIC points for chamois.
The male length of the trunk with the head is 110-130 cm, the height at the withers 70-80 cm and the weight between 40 and 60 kg alive. Breeding season is between September 10 – October 10 ranging with altitude and weather.
Hunting is carried out by stalking, this type of hunting offering the opportunity to enjoy the wild nature of
• Located on the South Island, we produce some of the most successful and professional hunting New Zealand has to offer, along with fantastic lodging and table fare. Many big game species available to hunt, and the local fly fishing is tremendous as well.
Why go with the rest when you can go with the Best... contact us for more details!
Auckland, New Zealand
• If you have always wanted to really experience unrestricted hunting in New Zealand, in the true spirit of the outdoors, then come on an unforgettable journey into the heart of the South Island's picturesque paradise with us.
Southland, New Zealand
• We are one of the longest established outfitter/guides in New Zealand, with over 30 years experience. Our hunts are based from our magnificent 11,000 square foot Woodbury Safari Lodge, on the South Island of New Zealand and in the heart of Stag, Tahr & Chamois country. Our private hunting areas total over 55,000 acres plus extensive mountain concession country if required. We offer hunting for the full range of species available on the South Island of New Zealand. We specialize in huge Red Stags & big Bull Tahr (on foot & with helicopter). Plus we arrange North Island hunts with our sister lodge for Sambar, Sika & Rusa and also all of the other South Pacific species. If you are looking for a high quality hunt with exceptional accommodation & meals, challenging hunting areas, world class trophies, expert professional guides - and all at a competitive price - talk to us, book your dates and let the planning begin!
• With 15,000 acres of free range hunting to explore on Glen Dene, hunters have a number of bronze and silver medal red stags to stalk complemented by a game park with a number of gold medal Red Stags and a good selection of larger Stags as well.
Whether trophy hunting with our guides on the station's own private property or on nearby Department of Conservation Land you have the option of seeking chamois, red deer, Arapawa rams, South Pacific goats, tahr and fallow deer.
Glen Dene also has concessions for trophy hunting on other private land and a major focus of their operation is the planning of hunting trips well in advance to ensure a successful trip for all members of the party including non-hunters.
• Our New Zealand outfitter provides a world class experience in an exceptional and unique wilderness area – with large areas of native forest, scrub filled valleys interspersed with sheltered clearings and rolling open areas. Much is very accessible by roads. You will hunt with extremely experienced guides on land that has been owned for 5 generations! New Zealand outfitter has taken many record book trophy Stags, Tahr and Chamois not to mention other species such as Fallow deer, Arapawa sheep, goats and wild boar. By day, you will hunt a spectacular valley surrounded by lush forest or in the incredible alpine region with breathtaking views all providing you with a free range hunt of a lifetime.
Marlborough, New Zealand
• 100% wild free range stags on private ranch land. We only harvest a maximum of 4 red stags a year off our area to concerntrate on only taking the best old and well grown stags. Comfortable accommodation on the ranch with spike camping available.
Canterbury, New Zealand
• 4 night 5 day bull tahr hunt. These are all wild, free range, backpack hunts in the southern alps of New Zealand. Chamois are available aswell . This is a true mountain hunt, every bit as challenging and fulfilling as a sheep hunt.
Canterbury, New Zealand
• The Stag rut or roar begins late March and continues through to early May. During this time, the Stags become very vocal and sometimes aggressive. Our Stag and Fallow deer are hunted on privately owned land. Our total Stag hunting area is 40,000 acres and is a combination of both free range and high fenced. The terrain on these ranches vary from small rolling hill country to near mountainous terrain.