• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, red fox, and bobcats, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land, and 4-5 hour night hunts using artificial light on public land only, using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
We offer 7 day Big Game combination hunts for elk and deer! As well as specialized antelope and moose hunts!
Hunting accommodations are in cabins here at the ranch and meals are provided when you are staying with us. We have 7,000 acres of our own land and we also utilize the national forest land behind our ranch.
During the big game hunts we use 4-wheel drives to access the hunt areas and all the hunting is done on foot. We also use 4-wheel drives on our fishing and varmint hunting trips. We use our horses and mules for packing out big game in the fall, but no horse hunting is involved.
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• 150+ average. Free Range. 30,000 acres. Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consistently showing up on camera is the one we are after with who hunts with us. We know that if we do not kill the biggest buck, someone else down the road or even worse, road hunters will, so we hunt hard and try our best to get our guys the biggest bucks possible!
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• Coyote Hunting with Distress Calls - We use mouth calls, handheld calls and electronic calls - decoys - FoxPro calls and decoys - Night Hunting with Handheld lights are available 9 months out of the year - Day Hunting is available year around - Shotguns are used for night hunting - Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Muzzleloader and Archery can be used for day hunting - no bag limit - no harvest fees
• Night Hunting with Shotguns and Handheld Lights. Hunting on Foot. 6 hours of night hunting. No bag limit. No Harvest Fee. Grey Fox, Coyote, Raccoon, Opossum, Skunk. Distress Calls and/or Decoys.
• Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for hunters, especially bow hunters. With 600 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow hunting, modern gun, muzzle loader, cross bow, or handgun, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
Division No. 20
• Ultimate experience in black bear baited hunts in Swan River, Manitoba, Canada. Located between the pristine mountain ranges of the Duck and Porcupine Mountains. The experience is one of a kind, catered to your individual needs. 4x4 vehicles and ATV's are used to gain access to remote and wildly breathe taking beauty. There is some of the largest selection of color phase and cinnamon
Please allow me to give you an experience of a life time as I will personally take you on an adventure you will never forget.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Imagine calling in a coyote from up to a mile out, watching him come in the whole way until he is within 50 yards or less, hair bristling, looking for supper, it's a rush! The perfect break in a long winter to kick back and hunt! You may spend your day in a truck or out in fresh air so layers are critical to ensure a comfortable hunt.
Take advantage of our coyote hunting expertise. Our guides have several years of calling under their belts, and they are prepared to bring the coyote's right in to you. Whether it is fall or winter, we have techniques designed for the condition.
For our wolf hunts we will use bait piles, spot and stalk, and calling. At this time of the year there will be snow so we will travel by truck, snowmobile, or quads while hunting. You can expect a kill percentage of about 50%.
Currently, in Alberta for wolves and coyotes the limit is all you can shoot.
• If you have never sat against a tree and watched a coyote or bobcat hunt for it's next meal, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. The adrenaline of watching them run towards your call is guaranteed to get you blood pumping, and make you a predator hunter for life!
We hunt coyotes year round and pursue bobcats when in season December 1-February 28.