• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consiste
• The past few years Oklahoma has a head a very healthy quail hatch, which has provided us some amazing hunting opportunities. All hunts come with trained dogs to help find us the coveys!
If you have a bird dog you would like to hunt with we welcome it! We will take you to the fields where they are and we will find them!
• We provide fully outfitted hunts with guide, meals, and a place to stay. we retrieve the deer after harvest and hang and clean for you to transport. we also prepare trophy for what you want to do with it after your hunt.
• Hunting Doves at Schrader's is fast action, a Maryland Eastern Shore tradition where sunflower fields, cut corn and produce fields provide bountiful harvests. We offer daily hunting packages that include sporting clays and buffet lunch. Schrader's can accommodate private fields for larger groups as well.
• If you enjoy hunting, you can't miss these 4 days/3 nights experience. On the arrival day, our staff welcomes you with lunch and get ready to go shooting that same afternoon. The next couple of days our routine starts at 700 am with a wake up call and homemade breakfast. We drive for no longer than 30 minutes to the shooting field. Each hunter has a bird boy assigned, to assist you with shells and drinks. You will be located in a hidden camouflaged spot. Everything is supervised by our dove scout. At noon, you return to the lodge for a classic argentine meal. You can get changed and even take a nap, depending on the time of the year. In the early afternoon you go back to shooting until the day declines. It is common for a single gun to shoot 1,000 birds in a day. Back in the lodge you will find a comfy rural entertaining environment with cocktails, beer, dove chest appetizers, pool and dinner off course. You cannot not have fun. Last day, after the morning hunt and lunch, we will take
• All our bird hunts are 100% WILD birds, the only guarantee we'll make. The hunts can be demanding, however all our hunts are designed for your enjoyment, it is your day and your hunt. Our guides and staff put your comfort and enjoyment first and foremost.
• Oak Stone Outfitters is committed to serving its clients the highest quality hunts. We guarantee opportunity at game on all of our hunts. Our hunts run at an amazing 99% success rate. All guides and staff are experienced and knowledgeable. Success on a hunt is always an outfitters priority but we also believe that the camaraderie of the hunt and the quality of time spent in the field is just as important.