• Waterfowl hunting now available! We are offering all-inclusive duck hunting packages that include all your food and drinks, adult beverages, lodging, blinds and decoys, sporting clays, unlimited shells, access to all lodge amenities, guides and dogs (hunters welcome to bring their own dogs too), and a SAFE private hunt. Combo duck/pheasant hunts available too.
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• Here at J&J Guide Service we offer both archery and rifle hunts. The different species we chase include mule deer, whitetail deer, elk and antelope. We also offer wild upland bird hunts, waterfowl hunts, spring turkey and predator hunts. Great numbers of these animals roam our leases as well as being home to numerous mature bucks and bulls. Our landscape is breathtaking and very diverse, we are able to customize a hunt for almost any hunters physical ability. You are never to young or to old to come enjoy Montana's big sky country!! We help you through every step of the application process taking the worry out for you. Give us a call or shoot us an email should you have any questions, we look forward to serving you!! J&J Guide Service where we say "The harder you look, the better we look!"
• Our vessel-based Adak caribou hunts are a truly unique adventure; caribou, duck, and ptarmigan hunting, along with fishing. NO bears! No biting insects! No thorny brush! Caribou numbers reaching record numbers!
The Adak caribou numbers are extremely high with most animals concentrated in the hard to access areas of the Island. With our vessel-based hunts, you will find yourself at these hard to reach places, giving you the opportunity to experience some of the best hunting and fishing Alaska has to offer.
These vessel-based hunts offer hunters more than just fantastic un-guided caribou hunting opportunities. The fishing, duck and ptarmigan hunting add to the experience. Halibut, Rock fish, and other tasty deep-sea fish await the angler looking to add to their experience. For more of a variety, try doing some sea duck hunting. It's your trip, you decide, our crew is there to assist you.
• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our waterfowl hunts are either over food fields, or water. We have over 2,000 decoys from full body, shell, silhouette, or floaters, NO FLAG DECOYS!!
Our head waterfowl guide has been in the business over 45 years and is one of the best in the nation, if not the best! Come experience an amazing hunt with us!
We do not allow personal dogs unless it is a large group and they provide their own kennel for the dog to stay outside.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from
• Very seldom can you ever say you got to hunt on private property that borders a protected National Refuge in the heart of the central flyway...... Well with Prairie Storm you can! We have over 15 goose pits that sit just yards away from the refuge water. Thousands and thousands of every species of duck and goose flow into this National Refuge all through open season. They go and just about any direction from the lake and we can make a setup happen. Mostly dry land hunting but thanks to Ducks Unlimited we will be including 2 new duck ponds on our properties for the 2019 season! Pit sizes vary from 3 man holes to 6 man holes. Come enjoy a hunt of a lifetime with your group on some of the most low pressured areas in the state where you will see more birds than you can imagine! Come join the PSO team this season on an unforgettable waterfowl experience! #youexperienceourpassion
• We are located in the heart of the central flyaway, where 100's of 1000's of ducks and geese stage for most of the winter! Small family operation that cater to small groups maximum of 4 Hunters per hunt. We hunt both field and water, field hunts conducted out of layout blinds or panel blinds.
• We provide some of the best farm pond duck hunting in Southwest Oklahoma. You will hunt with one of our guides who will provide decoys, scouting, calling, and bird cleaning.
We recommend 2-4 hunters in a group, so give us a call today to schedule your next duck hunt.
• Includes 1 Days of hunting. 1 meal a day guaranteed, Mile North Hat, T-Shirt, Decal, and complimentary box of shells.
We hunt where the highest volume of birds are. It may be something different each day you are here. The weather dictates what the birds do and how they behave. We have multiple scouts out each night that take detailed notes on what the birds are doing and where they are. This is truly a Central Flyway Waterfowl experience.
We also offer and all inclusive package which we will provide you with every piece of gear needed once you arrive. $100 a day extra is the rate for the all inclusive package.
• Come enjoy the sportsmans paradise while hunting the coastal marshes of Reggio/Delacroix Island area. Whistling Wings offers some of the best waterfowl hunting in the southeastern area. We hunt only on private leases that winter a large variety of species that include both puddle ducks as well as diving ducks.
• The service advertised is our field goose hunts with target birds being, Lesser/Greater Canadas, Specks, and Snow Geese. You will be hunting over a large temporary decoy sets, set either the day of or the night before. WE DO NOT USE PERMANENT DECOY SPREADS. Dates and the Migration will dictate location of the hunt, we are one of the most versatile and mobile outfitters in our particular style of hunting.