• iowa Hunting Service offers hunts for free ranging Oryx (Gemsbok) on White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) and also on McGregor Range. These hunts normally have over a 90% hunter success rate.
This hunt is for free ranging Barbary Sheep (Aoudad) in New Mexico. It is an excellent hunt for excellent animals.
We've been guiding ibex hunters continuously since 1984. We personally guide hunters and also train the rest of the staff and coordinate the daily hunt activities. We maintain our reputation as the best service available to ibex hunters by providing experienced, dedicated, and well trained people who work together in effective ways to conserve everyone's physical energy and save time in the process of providing shot opportunities on high quality billies.
• Elk hunts range from Chama NM to the Gila country and over to the Ruidoso area. State wide units offer many great hunting opportunities. Our guides will be out looking for good bulls and listening to "the call of the wild." Many hunts offer hunts in or near the rut season and locating your quarry and slipping into the vital range with any weapon is a thrill we want you to encounter. Rifle and Muzzle loader hunts are 5 days and archery hunts are 7 days in most areas.
The North West New Mexico Mule Deer bucks that reside in our public and private lands offer some of the best mule deer hunting in the Western states. The native lands that surround our Mule Deer Units have world class hunting and when these bucks migrate into the wintering area you can bet we will be glassing up some big trophy bucks. January migration mule deer hunts with a bow are action packed and our late season October and November hunts are great choices for the buck of a lifetime.
• Garrett Bros. Outfitting is a family owned outfit that provide's World Wide Hunts. Whitetail Deer Hunts and Fly in remote Moose hunts. We strive to get you the trophy of a lifetime.
Pat Garrett has hunted all his life and know what it takes to get the game you are after. If it's a a big Alberta Trophy Canada moose or a huge Alberta whitetail deer , Maybe a Big old ram on top of a mountain peak or a trip to spain for the grand slam of ibex or any antlered game animals that you are after then give us a chance and come and hunt with Garrett Bros and you will not go home disappointed.
We realize that your hunt is not only about taking the animal of a lifetime but to feel welcome and have fun, stay in comfortable clean accommodations and eat well. None of us would expect anything less on an outfitted hunt. You can be sure everything is taken care of with Garrett Bros Outfitting And World Wide Consulting.
• Let me personally host you on a hunt of a lifetime in Spain for the grand slam of ibex, There is 4 different species of ibex in Spain and as of to date we are 100% success on these hunts and will continue to be 100% on the hunts.
Once you arrive in Madrid absolutely everything will be included in your hunt. Wine, lodging, food, guiding licensing absolutely everything.
We will be hunting for the Gredos, Beceite, Ronda, Southeastern ibex.
Mouflon or chamois are great add on to the trip.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
New Mexico, United States
• We offer quality hunts at a great price for Elk, Ibex , Oryx, Antelope, Mule Deer, Big Horn Sheep, and Barbary Sheep. We are life members of the NRA, life members of the North American Hunting Club, life members of the Wild Sheep Foundation, active members of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, active members of the Mule Deer Foundation, active members of the Safari Club International, and licensed with the New Mexico Game and Fish.
If you are looking for the ultimate hunting experience, give us a call, and let's make dreams become a reality!
W 4th Ave
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
• Hunt the picturesque southern alps of New Zealand for the challenging yet rewarding alpine double. We can tailor the hunt for anyone, although good to excellent physical condition is recommended for the best experience. Your guides will be full time professional guides with a passion for seeing others succeed to their full potential!
Our Oryx hunts are conducted on WSMR starting on Friday afternoon and ending on Sunday. You will want to put in with us as your outfitter for highest odds of drawing this tag. These are fun hunts and our success rates have been 100% opportunity and 90% kill. These animals are beautiful and make exceptional trophies and you don't have to go all the way to Africa to get one.
Now that there is an outfitter pool for these animals, you will want to contact us prior to applying to enter the outfitter pool for higher chances in drawing. These are great hunts and they are really fun. Chasing these animals on rocky rough terrain is a blast and the chance at taking a big billy is worth it all. We have experienced guides who know these mountains well and will work very hard in finding that trophy billy. These hunts are conducted on some of the roughest terrain in all of New Mexico so be prepared physically and mentally for this hunt.
• Hunt the rainforest of the South Island West Coast for incredible Red Stags, Fallow, Elk and rams. Experience epic alpine views and incredible country while hunting the alpine species, Tahr and Chamois! All our hunts are private and exclusive and you will hunt with some of the best hunting guides in New Zealand.
• Cross Country Guide Service is based out of Las Cruces, New Mexico. We offer a wide range of services designed to complement all levels of hunters, from fully outfitted trips to the DIY hunter just needing a starting point.
San Esteban del Valle
• Probably the most exclusive Game available in Spain, the Gredos Ibex represents a Great International Trophy.
You will hunt the Gredos Ibex in a Private Estate Neighborhood of the Gredos Natural Park where it is possible to stalk this game only with an Owner Invitation. The best dates to hunt, is between November and middle of December, or even better between middle of March and end of April.
Minimum 2 days stalking.
Price and booking under request with a minimum of 8 months. We have 6 licenses per year.
The Nearest airport is Madrid. We will pick you up their and be at your disposal at any time. With the private guide of the state, very experienced and accurate at trophy estimation, we will accompany you during the Hunt.
You can expect a successful hunt, the highest level of service and the very best experience possible in Spain.
- Size of the hunting territory: 20.000 hectares Free Range
- Geolocation on the map (closest town or village) Navarredonda de Gredos
• At our Texas outfit you're going to find your Typical West Texas setting. You'll soon find after arriving that you're in hard rocky, rough mesquite covered ground that West Texas is known for. While hunting here we use a lot of vehicles to hunt out of from UTV's, trucks and elevated platform trucks to get us above the tallest of Mesquite. The most common species that we hunt here in West Texas are blackbuck, wildebeast and Symbock. We have access to a variety of African game, European game and other game from all over different parts of the world. Just a few of these species include Aoudad, Gemsbok, Kudu, pure Mouflon, Zebra, Axis, Eland, Tahr, water buffalo and many many more. We are located about 45 minutes from San Angelo and 2 ½ hours from San Antonio near the small town of Paint Rock. We also have access to many other ranches with several nice trophies on them.
• Castle peak outfitters has your next hunting excursion!All of our hunts are fully guided most are fully guaranteed we provide lodging and if you want to add meals we can do that as well you will not be disappointed when booking with us we provide quality animals and a great time is a guarantee we we are always running specials on different hunts and would love to Book your hunt!!! Our booking process is super easy and stress free!!
New Mexico, United States
• With Aoudad and Ibex their eyesight being their basic means of defense, Aoudad/Ibex are extremely wary and inhabit some of the most inaccessible terrain. These trips require extreme physical capabilities since elevations range from 4000 feet to 7000 feet in some of the roughest and most isolated country in Texas and New Mexico. On a typical hunt, most time is spent getting into these areas on foot carrying a daypack and your rifle, looking for a trophy, and then closing the distance.