Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
New York, United States
• South Africa is arguably one of the greatest success stories of African Wildlife Management where conservation programmers over the last fifty years has resulted in certain species being brought back from near extinction and now offer huntable surpluses.
Namibia is one of Africa's top hunting and wildlife sightseeing countries. Its enormous size, one of the lowest populations in the world with resultant incredibly low population density and abundant wildlife, qualify it as an outstanding hunting and safari paradise.
For the Hunter who wants more than just trophies, but also to enjoy true traditional track hunting, Mozambique offers the ultimate experience.
One of Africa's best kept secrets, Zimbabwe, this jewel of a country is still producing some huge elephants and leopards.
• Rock Canyon Ranch offers both the traditional and super exotics. The exotic hunts are a fantastic off season adventure, as these animals can be hunted all year long. Three days of meals and lodging are included with all packages.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• South Africa is a hunter's paradise, for the seasoned safari hunter, who is looking for specific species, or the first time African hunter you who want that first African experience. It is the one country that can offer all of the big five as well as an impressive list of plains game animals.
Ranch Rd 337
• If you've been looking for a great hunting experience, this is it. Buffalo Creek Ranch can give you a great hunt for great game animals without the hassle! Hunt for African plains game without worrying about killer viruses and political upheaval!
Hunt our rugged hills for Ibex, Aoudad and eight species of wild sheep, without having to worry about lotteries and inclement weather! Experience a true "Fair Chase" hunt without having to share the woods with every other hunter.
Harare Province, Zimbabwe
• We specialize mainly in Zimbabwe and Cameroon, however throughout our years of operation we have built relationships with operators throughout Africa and we can arrange hunts throughout the continent.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Trophy Game Safaris being a small family operation you are getting that real personal experience with us to become part of the TG family!
What ever your needs, however much your experience in hunting Africa, we are able to attend and outfit your needs individually.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Big Five Hunting Safaris
Hunting for the Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino or Elephant is the most exciting and challenging hunts in Africa. Big Five Hunting Safaris are conducted primarily in South Africa & Zimbabwe but we also venture to other areas of Southern Africa.
Plains Game Hunting Safaris
Plains game hunts are offered in South Africa and Botswana. Varied terrain due to topography and rainfall creates different eco systems where a great number of plains game species are hunted.
Rifle Hunting Safaris
Rifle hunting is the most popular method employed when hunting in Southern Africa. We offer some advice on rifle hunting in South Africa and highlight the differences between the most popular types of rifles.
Bow Hunting Safaris
We cater for the bow hunter in South Africa as well as Zimbabwe. We've got private ranches in South Africa where we have invested a lot of time to accommodate our bow hunters with excellent hides and tree stands.
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is based in Zululand (KwaZulu Natal) and operates throughout South Africa including Mpumalanga, Freestate and the North West. Having various concessions around South Africa, ensures that you experience the best areas for your dream species. We aim to provide our guests with memories for a lifetime and an appreciation of the wild, with the utmost client service excellence! Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is driven by local Outfitter and Professional Hunter Clayton Comins, whose family has been involved in the Trophy hunting, Bird shooting and Conservation industry for over thirty-eight years.