Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Come join us on the dark continent for the experience of a lifetime. Whether you're interested in the big five or plains came hunting, we have the experience and resources to make your African dream hunt become a reality.
Our commitment is to provide a professional and ethical hunting experience for our clients. We offer hunting in South Africa and old Africa Safari in Mozambique, Africa.
With over 30 years in the hunting industry. You will have a safe and memorable experience.
Your PH Gordon Stark and PH Lou Lampinelli will walk you through your whole trip planning.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
Manica Province, Mozambique
• If you are not into hunting, are a "birder," or just want to view and photograph the wonders of Africa, Gajogo's Photo Safaris provide you that unique opportunity to get just the right shot. Gajogo's "rustic luxury" thatched camps are reminiscent of Africa's Golden Age of Safaris...uniquely inviting and charming; including personal involvement with Natives.
Spend as much time as you want learning, photographing, and enjoying their local culture. The photos you take are of a time that certainly is fleeting and will be lost forever. Besides spending time with locals, each day will be filled with the thrills and adventure of stocking birds or animals with only your lens, which isn't as easy as you'd think. (But, for your protection, an armed guide will always be present just in-case some animal gets offended by having to smile excessively for your camera). This is wild Africa; virgin trees, awesome rocks, and more opportunity than is imaginable.
• We offer Trophy Whitetail and exotics on multiple 5 star all inclusive ranches across Texas. We can accommodate single hunters, family groups and corporate groups and provide an experience you wont soon forget.
New York, United States
• South Africa is arguably one of the greatest success stories of African Wildlife Management where conservation programmers over the last fifty years has resulted in certain species being brought back from near extinction and now offer huntable surpluses.
Namibia is one of Africa's top hunting and wildlife sightseeing countries. Its enormous size, one of the lowest populations in the world with resultant incredibly low population density and abundant wildlife, qualify it as an outstanding hunting and safari paradise.
For the Hunter who wants more than just trophies, but also to enjoy true traditional track hunting, Mozambique offers the ultimate experience.
One of Africa's best kept secrets, Zimbabwe, this jewel of a country is still producing some huge elephants and leopards.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• South Africa is a hunter's paradise, for the seasoned safari hunter, who is looking for specific species, or the first time African hunter you who want that first African experience. It is the one country that can offer all of the big five as well as an impressive list of plains game animals.
Ranch Rd 337
• If you've been looking for a great hunting experience, this is it. Buffalo Creek Ranch can give you a great hunt for great game animals without the hassle! Hunt for African plains game without worrying about killer viruses and political upheaval!
Hunt our rugged hills for Ibex, Aoudad and eight species of wild sheep, without having to worry about lotteries and inclement weather! Experience a true "Fair Chase" hunt without having to share the woods with every other hunter.
Gauteng, South Africa
• All hunts are conducted on prime hunting territory, which are privately owned conservations stretching accross thousands of acres of breathtaking and bountiful veldt.
Hunting season continues throughout the year, however certain time periods are more favorable.
March to September is the best time to hunt. The suggested duration of a hunt is between 10– 21 days, depending on the trophies required and thus allowing you to get both a full and good quality bag of trophies.
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS cater for any number of days and your safari is planned according to the trophies you require.
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS do not guarantee any record book trophies. We guarantee to do our best and to use all our resources to make sure you get the best out of your hunt.
Taking record book trophies has always been a privilege and not a right.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.