• The past few years Oklahoma has a head a very healthy quail hatch, which has provided us some amazing hunting opportunities. All hunts come with trained dogs to help find us the coveys!
If you have a bird dog you would like to hunt with we welcome it! We will take you to the fields where they are and we will find them!
• If you enjoy hunting, you can't miss these 4 days/3 nights experience. On the arrival day, our staff welcomes you with lunch and get ready to go shooting that same afternoon. The next couple of days our routine starts at 700 am with a wake up call and homemade breakfast. We drive for no longer than 30 minutes to the shooting field. Each hunter has a bird boy assigned, to assist you with shells and drinks. You will be located in a hidden camouflaged spot. Everything is supervised by our dove scout. At noon, you return to the lodge for a classic argentine meal. You can get changed and even take a nap, depending on the time of the year. In the early afternoon you go back to shooting until the day declines. It is common for a single gun to shoot 1,000 birds in a day. Back in the lodge you will find a comfy rural entertaining environment with cocktails, beer, dove chest appetizers, pool and dinner off course. You cannot not have fun. Last day, after the morning hunt and lunch, we will take
Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
• With birds so plentiful you can easily shoot over 1,000 shells per day…
Poitahue Hunting offers you the most exciting dove hunting trip you may ever experience. La Pampa provice is becoming a hot spot like Cordoba province. The flight of Doves and Pigeons continually fly back and forth between fields and provides our guests with virtually non-stop shooting. You can expect to shoot over 1000 shells per day. Shooting will be limited only by your timing and endurance.
Welcome to our circuit of seven family owned ranches specially selected for Pigeon & Dove hunting located in one of the most rustic places on the planet, but with all the luxuries of the great cities..
We provide our clients with impeccable service. From the moment we receive your reservation, every aspect of your trip is assembled and executed with the utmost of care.
• Hunting locations can vary, but are typically found in fields, dairies, feed lots and granary locations. When hunting in dairies or feed lots, group will be set up in the corrals with the cows or just outside of the corrals. Group will be sitting on bucket seats or chairs (which will be provided) when hunting in or outside of the corrals. For fields and granaries group will be using layout blinds (which will be provided) the majority of the time. Keep in mind this is not pass shooting like is found in Argentina, instead the pigeons will be decoying fifteen yards out from group right over the decoy spread. Here in the state of Idaho there are no seasons or limits associated with pigeons. The pigeons start flying shortly after sunrise and will be steady for two to three hours. After this point it will be up to the customer if they would like to stay set up and decoy the occasional groups of pigeons between the morning and afternoon hunt, or take a break at a designated resting spot.
• Find out why hunters believe our terrain, hunting habitat, and dogs are the best! Half day or multiple days, hunt a different area every day. Available in season are wild bird hunts for Valley Quail, Grouse, Mountain Quail, Pheasant, Chukars, and Huns.
Upland Game Preserve Hunts generally start in August and continue to March 31st the following year, every year.
Wild Bird Hunts are dependent on the posted legal hunting seasons for that species. Usually wild bird hunts start in September and run through late January.
Provincia de La Pampa, Argentina
• All of our hunting activities are conducted by an excellent crew of people that include bird boys and assistants, which specialize in each activity. We provide the necessary equipment and our team of professionals help our clients achieve all their goals during the trip.
• Because there are so many birds, you can practice all kinds of shots. This makes dove hunting in Argentina an experience unlike any other in the world and we invite you to experience it in style!. Have you seen our guests dove hunting records? Take a look to get an idea of how many doves will you hunt in just one day!
Provincia de Córdoba, Argentina
• Cordoba is considered the dove shooting capital of the world. The 100 square mile radius (60 km) around the lodge is annually inhabited by over 30 million doves. The lodge has around 25 shooting ﬁelds, which are within a walking distance or a short drive through the region's rich farmland.
New York, United States
• The emphasis of our Wingshooting Safaris is to provide our clients with a wide variety of quality shooting experiences and the opportunities to collect a number of different African Waterfowl and Upland Game Birds. Our population management strategies do not allow for anything other than reasonable bag limits; the reason for this is that we only hunt free living, wild game birds.
Provincia de Santa Fe, Argentina
• Enjoy the most incredible wingshooting destination in South America. Great duck hunting, decoying pigeon, partridge shooting over pointing dogs and high volume dove shooting.