• We are pleased to offer the opportunity for you to stalk these little beauties in the stunning scenery of Carpathian Mountains, Romania. With representative and medal heads present on our wild grounds, the stalking takes place across challenging, yet beautiful terrain. Romania proves itself a formidable trial for any experienced hunter, providing you with a hunting achievement you will be proud of for years to come. The hunting of the Roe buck in Romania can be performed by various methods like still-hunting, chasing of the Roe buck in the mating period and also the calling. The Roe buck trophy consist of the horns with he skull or part of it. The peak trophies are up to 211.67 CIC points and the first 10 trophies are over 176 CIC points.
• In Spain we have a 25,000 ac ranch in the southern part of the country. Here we have Fallow Deer, Red Deer, Roe Deer, Iberian Red Deer, Barbary Sheep and European Mouflon. We also have access to 550,000 acres of public land that holds vast number of Spanish Ibex, Beceite Ibex and Gredos Ibex
• At Celtic Field Sports we can custom fit your hunting package to any destination in the world. On this page are some of the hunting packages that we have available. If you are interested in other species don't hesitate to ask. We have been customizing hunts to fit the hunters' needs for over 18 years.
Bács-Kiskun county, Hungary
• Roe deer are found everywhere in Hungary.The roebucks with the biggest horns can be found in the East of the country.The best time for hunting is the beginning of the season, from April 15 to May 15 and July 20 - August 15 (the rut season).
Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
• Spain is not only the southernmost, but also (after Switzerland and Austria), the most mountainous country in Europe. The weather is great all year, and this combined with its abundant wildlife and hunting opportunities, Spain has won well-deserved reputation as one of the most attractive in Europe for this sport.
In Spain, there are 36 million hectares available for the practice of hunting, that makes this country a paradise for the sportsman and lover of nature, both the abundance and variety of our wildlife and landscape of exceptional beauty and constantly changing.
• We choose the appropriate area for each species: Spanish ibex in Gredos, Beceite, Sierra Nevada, and Ronda; Pyrenean and Cantabria chamois, Red deer, Fallow deer, mouflon sheep, Roe deer, wild boar, Barbary sheep, and Balerian goat.