• Our vessel-based Adak caribou hunts are a truly unique adventure; caribou, duck, and ptarmigan hunting, along with fishing. NO bears! No biting insects! No thorny brush! Caribou numbers reaching record numbers!
The Adak caribou numbers are extremely high with most animals concentrated in the hard to access areas of the Island. With our vessel-based hunts, you will find yourself at these hard to reach places, giving you the opportunity to experience some of the best hunting and fishing Alaska has to offer.
These vessel-based hunts offer hunters more than just fantastic un-guided caribou hunting opportunities. The fishing, duck and ptarmigan hunting add to the experience. Halibut, Rock fish, and other tasty deep-sea fish await the angler looking to add to their experience. For more of a variety, try doing some sea duck hunting. It's your trip, you decide, our crew is there to assist you.
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• We offer incredible Maine Waterfowl Hunts. You will be hunting the infamous Merrymeeting Bay and areas that the famous Maine duck hunters, and market hunters have hunted for Black Ducks and Mallards. We can hunt the area beaver bogs and can incorporate a field hunt for Canadian geese. Our Canadian goose hunts run in early September in the fields and lakes around the area. Our diver duck hunts for Ring Necks and Golden Eyes take place on the area lakes and bays.
Maine is a destination renowned for its rugged coastline. That same rugged coastline also draws waterfowl hunters from around the country for Eiders that are found all along the coast of Maine. Perhaps some of the best sea duck hunting is in the midcoast of Maine. The season takes place from mid-November into January.
• We provide some of the best farm pond duck hunting in Southwest Oklahoma. You will hunt with one of our guides who will provide decoys, scouting, calling, and bird cleaning.
We recommend 2-4 hunters in a group, so give us a call today to schedule your next duck hunt.
New York, United States
• There is something for everyone during our late season (2nd split) of Late October through December. In late October and Early November wood ducks, mallards, blacks and other puddlers is what will typically fill the bag. As the season progresses and temperatures drop, big water hunts for divers and sea ducks begin, and we will hunt smaller marshes and private waters/land for migrating mallards and blacks. Canada geese are plentiful throughout the season, and on an average late season goose hunt we will see thousands of geese migrating in large flocks as they journey south. Field hunts for geese can also produce mixed bags with ducks, and on occasion snow geese may present yet another opportunity. We are in a "Flyway Highway", a main migration route for waterfowl as they migrate south. It is truly a waterfowler's paradise!
Provincial Road 478
• Located in the middle of prairie pothole region of Manitoba,the Russell/Foxwarren area is a main staging area for waterfowl during their migration South on the Central Flyway. Our area has a large number of permanent and seasonal water-bodies which are interspersed with farmland where both grain and legume (pea) crops are grown in abundance.
Thousands of Ducks, lesser snow geese, blue geese, speckle bellies and Canada geese stop over during their flight south to feed on our agricultural fields during the day and roost on the many water bodies of the area at night. The combination of excellent wetland habitat, vast grain-fields and Central flyway migrants has made our waterfowl hunting considered the best in North America.
• Hunting in the state of New York is like nowhere else. The diverse landscape, four seasons for optimal weather and plentiful freshwater and saltwater bodies of water, make the ideal atmosphere for some of the most sought after small and large game animals. From hunting trips in Long Island to the Adirondacks, no one knows the best spots in the eastern half of the State of New York like DC Outdoor Adventures.
Waterfowl - Is Hunted Primarily On Long Islands North And South Shores For A Variety Of Species And Good Shooting. Also Goose Hunting In September And January.
• Experience the best goose hunting in the entire Ontario province. Hunt pre-scouted fields everyday over premium decoys and gear. Our field hunts primarily consist of cut corn and grain, irresistible to geese as this is a major source of energy for their migration. Hunt with professional callers/guides and get a first hand view of some championship caliber retriever work.
• From puddle ducks over potholes to Canada geese and mallards in dry fields and diver ducks over big water; Mouse River Outfitters will exceed your expectations. In addition to the awesome goose and duck hunting that North Dakota has to provide, we also offer hunts for sandhill crane, sharp tail grouse, partridge, tundra swan, pheasant and deer. We are a full service waterfowl outfitter.
Mouse River Outfitters will provide you with an awesome experience that will allow you to hunt geese and ducks at a reasonable expense. We offer goose and duck hunting packages tailored to your needs. Hunting packages include lodging, guided hunts, meals, bird cleaning and complementary alcohol. Mouse River Outfitters lodge allows as many as 16 hunters to enjoy North Dakota hunting.