Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
Manica Province, Mozambique
• If you are not into hunting, are a "birder," or just want to view and photograph the wonders of Africa, Gajogo's Photo Safaris provide you that unique opportunity to get just the right shot. Gajogo's "rustic luxury" thatched camps are reminiscent of Africa's Golden Age of Safaris...uniquely inviting and charming; including personal involvement with Natives.
Spend as much time as you want learning, photographing, and enjoying their local culture. The photos you take are of a time that certainly is fleeting and will be lost forever. Besides spending time with locals, each day will be filled with the thrills and adventure of stocking birds or animals with only your lens, which isn't as easy as you'd think. (But, for your protection, an armed guide will always be present just in-case some animal gets offended by having to smile excessively for your camera). This is wild Africa; virgin trees, awesome rocks, and more opportunity than is imaginable.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Where once there was no game there is now only game. Trophy hunting is of key importance to conservation in Africa. It creates financial incentives to farmers to promote and retain wildlife over vast areas.
We select old, top-quality trophy specimens for you to hunt in fair chase. Hunt Cape Buffalo or fly to the Kalahari in a helicopter to hunt Lion and Lioness. Alternatively, hunt Sable or Roan. If you want to venture closer to water join us for an exciting Crocodile hunt or Hippo hunt. We offer great quality plainsgame too: hunt kudu or hunt eland and numerous other species with us.
Limpopo, South Africa
• South Africa is a magical place with many possibilities! Wild Wildebeest Safaris offers a utopia of adventure, natural beauty, and lush accommodations which combine to create a truly memorable vacation. When hunting with Wild Wildebeest Safaris, we aim to provide you with superior trophies while giving attention to every detail to ensure that you have an African Adventure of a lifetime.