• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• The Mississippi River is the largest river in North America. The Upper Mississippi River is one of the premier smallmouth bass fisheries in the upper Midwest. The Mississippi is a classic smallmouth river that was made for fly fishing. The strict catch & release regulations in these waters ensure that the bass population stays strong. You'll be fishing out of a Clackacraft Headhunter Skiff drift boat during your float so come and join us for a day of fishing and enjoy the beauty and fishing of the upper Mississippi River!
Enjoy a day on the Ottertail river fly fishing for smallmouth bass, and numerous other freshwater fish species. The Ottertail River has a catch and release regulation for all smallmouth bass from Friberg dam downstream to the Wilken county line and this has created an exceptional smallmouth fishery in southwest Ottertail County. Basic fly fishing skills will help make your trip more enjoyable and you should be in average condition or better for this trip.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• We are a fully insured and licensed fishing guides in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania specializing in smallmouth bass wading trips and Jet Boat trips in Western P.A. on the Youghiogheny River and Allegheny River(Wade Only) and tributaries along with Presque Isle Bay and Lake Erie tributaries (During Spring Wade Only) using artificial baits.Our primary focus is to educate our clients on the most effective tactics used to catch and safely release smallmouth bass and other game species we may encounter during our trip. We know how and where to put you on fish, but in the end it's your trip and We will do our best to accommodate your requests. These trips are catch, photo, and release only with barbless hooks and artificial lures only no exceptions.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Artificial lures furnished at no additional cost
Rods and reels furnished upon request
Individual, group, and corporate trips
Beginners or experienced anglers
Accommodations arranged upon request
Book early to insure the availability of the date of your choice
All lures will be furnished at no additional cost. I can furnish rods and reels if needed, but I highly recommend bringing your own if possible. There is no additional charge for the use of my rods and reels, but I do ask that you replace any equipment if they are damaged during your trip. Please let me know in advance if you will need to use my equipment.
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• Depending on the river and season you will be fishing in one of these boats. All designed for fly fishing with comfortable seating and stable braced fishing positions. They safely accommodate 2 anglers and 1 guide.
Hog Island SW16
Outcast Super Puma (14′)
What To Bring
Valid Texas freshwater fishing license (Get it here)
Polarized Sunglasses & Hat
Waders (Cold weather) Ask for more details.
Rain gear and appropriate clothing for the season
Good attitude! We are out to have fun and enjoy our beautiful Texas Hill Country fisheries
• Professional fishing guide service on Norfork lake and the White River. Licensed and insured.
Guided trips are offered for strippers, hybrid, large and small mouth bass and rainbow and the opportunity for a priced brown.
We supply the cooler and ice, just bring your beverage of choice and a positive attitude and readiness to fish.
• We offer several different trips and rates to suit your schedule and budget. Whether you are new to fishing or an experienced angler, we can ensure you will have a great time with your friends and family. You'll be treated to a professionally-equipped 21-foot Skeeter bass boat, along with all necessary gear for your outing. Whether you're planning a trip with the guys or bringing the family, Andy will show you where the fish are!