• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• We want our guests to have the trip of a lifetime and will do whatever it takes to ensure that. We will cover many tips and techniques here that generally produces big fish or good quantities of fish. With all the conditions that exist on Lake Athabasca, you may discover lures and techniques that work better than what we'll discuss here.
• The Deshka River starts at the foot of the Alaska Range and is a clear water river, not glacier fed. The Deshka is a premier Alaska freshwater river. It is well known for its great runs of King salmon (Chinook) and Silver salmon (Coho)as well as large numbers of Rainbow Trout. The river also has large runs of Pink Salmon on even years plus opportunities to fish for Grayling and Northern Pike. The Deshka is truly Alaska fishing at its best.
Our location on the river above the rock garden offers isolation from the crowds and remote fishing you won't find in many other places. Most of the time we have the river to ourselves. Our jet boats give us access to miles of river and side streams and offers our fishing guests a choice of fishing from the boat or putting on a pair of waders and getting into some great river fishing.
• Pull up those waders and step into the beautiful waters of The Berkshires! No matter the season, we will show you some of best spots around for successful fly fishing - and we'll help you catch some beautiful fish. Explore our available wade fishing, float fishing, and fishing clinics below
• You will learn what areas of the lake are producing fish at that particular time of year as well as the proper techniques and bait to use.
On open water trips we will provide fishing rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets. All you need to bring is proper clothing and yourself.
You will be fishing out of 20ft boats that are bought new every two years for your safety and comfort. All of our equipment is new each year to provide a safe and fun filled experience.
Our Ice fishing packages include heated ice houses, rods, tackle, bait, Vexilar fish locator (limited) and a hot lunch.
• Mike Cordon provides professional fishing guide services on Coeur d'Alene Lake, Pend Orielle Lake, Priest Lake and the Columbia river. Mike is the only guide licensed on all three of these lakes, so he can always take you where the fishing is best!
• Our territory is in the heart of Quebec, Abitibi region, and We have exclusive rights and access to more than 105 lakes. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. There you can pursue the elusive walleye and the great fighting northern pike. We have one lakes that are reserved for "catch and release" . You will catch in These lakes many trophies in size that will allow you to have an exceptional adventure with your family and friends. In these lakes we fish for northern pike over 30 pounds and walleyes over 10 pounds. you can take pictures before you release your trophies. Some of our lakes have not seen a fisherman in over 20 years, making Lake Suzie Outfitters a destination where the quality has been retained over the years.
At Lake Suzie Outfitters we offer several fishing packages tailored to your budget and family. We offer packages from 3 days to a week in both American and European plans. In addition, in the month of July and August come enjoy our family discount packages.
• I provide equipment for all species of fish. The latest quality rods and reels are updated yearly in my boat. You will always have the use of the same equipment that I use day in and day out. I have two Mercury powered Lunds boats that are always rigged with safety in mind for you and myself. You are responsible for all bait costs.
• Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters operates two full-service Alaskan fishing lodges in the heart of Southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region. For the past 30 years, we've prided ourselves on offering the fishing adventures of a lifetime. Our knowledgeable guides offer assistance and insight to fly and spinning anglers of all experience levels. And our large fleet of planes, boats, and ATVs means you'll always have a great place to cast a line regardless of the weather.
• Sand Point Charters, LLC will provide a fun and relaxing day on the inland lakes or Lake Superior away from the daily stress. You will enjoy fishing on Lake Superior, lighthouse cruises, scenic tours or catch trophy fish or just soak up the sun aboard the 30 foot "Fishin Mission" or the 19 foot "Helm-N-Buoys". It's perfect for fishing for lake trout, or seeing some of the lake's old lighthouses and Keweenaw's beautiful shoreline.
On Lake Superior, Lake Trout is the most common catch, (see my post on "Dispelling the Myth… Eating Lake Trout) but we also catch many Coho Salmon, some Steelhead and King Salmon and an occasional Brown Trout. Walleye, small mouth bass, pike, crappie, rock bass or perch are all possible on Lac La Belle.
We will take you alone, or up to a party of 6 on our very comfortable and safe 30 foot Cruiser or a smaller party on the 19 foot Harbercraft.
• Fly-in-fishing at it's finest! Whether you choose to spend the day trolling or casting for big lake trout, fly casting for arctic grayling on the Smith River or fishing for huge northern pike at one of our hike in lakes......Every day is an adventure!
• This action-packed fishing adventure is a 6 night 5 day trip on Lake Gogebic and Lake Superior in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Species on Lake Gogebic include Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch, Crappie, Smallmouth Bass, and more.
Daily limits are plentiful. Anglers will enjoy 3 full days of fishing on the Lake Gogebic, 1 day on a pontoon boat on nearby secluded lakes fishing for Crappie, Northern Pike and Trophy Muskie, and then 1 day fully guided on a Charter Boat on nearby Lake Superior chasing giant Lake Trout and Salmon. Anglers can also enjoy some great Fly Fishing for Trout on the streams nearby.
• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.