• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• The Deshka River starts at the foot of the Alaska Range and is a clear water river, not glacier fed. The Deshka is a premier Alaska freshwater river. It is well known for its great runs of King salmon (Chinook) and Silver salmon (Coho)as well as large numbers of Rainbow Trout. The river also has large runs of Pink Salmon on even years plus opportunities to fish for Grayling and Northern Pike. The Deshka is truly Alaska fishing at its best.
Our location on the river above the rock garden offers isolation from the crowds and remote fishing you won't find in many other places. Most of the time we have the river to ourselves. Our jet boats give us access to miles of river and side streams and offers our fishing guests a choice of fishing from the boat or putting on a pair of waders and getting into some great river fishing.
• Join a Pagosa Springs Fishing Guide for a great day fishing on the rivers and streams in Southwest Colorado, and Northern New Mexico on Navajo Lake and the " Quality Waters" of the San Juan River. Species fished on a guided fly fishing trip, include Trout, Bass, Pike, Crappie, and more while Fly Fishing Pagosa Springs, CO. Fly fishing and spin fishing trips with artificial lures and flys are offered on Navajo Lake, and fly fishing only trips are offered on the "Quality Waters" of the San Juan River. We offer wade trips and float trips. CHECK THIS OUT - All of our guided fly fishing trips, include all gear and flies!
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• The mission of our fly-in fishing lodge is to take you aboard our own seaplanes to the best fly in walleye fishing in Quebec and trophy northern pike fishing. our newest addition, Lake Sauterelle, will bring you to a little paradise for Brook Trout with is deep water and many lakes accessible.
With four seaplanes, we will fly you to the top Québec walleye fishing destination. A fishing trip to Gouin Reservoir, Lake Hebert or Lake Charlotte will convince you: We offer the finest fly-in fishing in Canada! We are member of the Quebec Outfitter Federation. The walleye fishing and northern pike fishing quality that we offer is well renowned while the quality of our cabins and equipments stay unparalleled for a fly-in fishing destination.
With departures out of Clova, Quebec, we will offer you a walleye fishing trip or a trophy Northen Pike fishing trip that will really exceed your expectations! For Brook Trout fishing, head North to Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, where we will bring you aboard our s
• Our territory is in the heart of Quebec, Abitibi region, and We have exclusive rights and access to more than 105 lakes. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. There you can pursue the elusive walleye and the great fighting northern pike. We have one lakes that are reserved for "catch and release" . You will catch in These lakes many trophies in size that will allow you to have an exceptional adventure with your family and friends. In these lakes we fish for northern pike over 30 pounds and walleyes over 10 pounds. you can take pictures before you release your trophies. Some of our lakes have not seen a fisherman in over 20 years, making Lake Suzie Outfitters a destination where the quality has been retained over the years.
At Lake Suzie Outfitters we offer several fishing packages tailored to your budget and family. We offer packages from 3 days to a week in both American and European plans. In addition, in the month of July and August come enjoy our family discount packages.
• You will learn what areas of the lake are producing fish at that particular time of year as well as the proper techniques and bait to use.
On open water trips we will provide fishing rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets. All you need to bring is proper clothing and yourself.
You will be fishing out of 20ft boats that are bought new every two years for your safety and comfort. All of our equipment is new each year to provide a safe and fun filled experience.
Our Ice fishing packages include heated ice houses, rods, tackle, bait, Vexilar fish locator (limited) and a hot lunch.
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• Mike Cordon provides professional fishing guide services on Coeur d'Alene Lake, Pend Orielle Lake, Priest Lake and the Columbia river. Mike is the only guide licensed on all three of these lakes, so he can always take you where the fishing is best!
• Sand Point Charters, LLC will provide a fun and relaxing day on the inland lakes or Lake Superior away from the daily stress. You will enjoy fishing on Lake Superior, lighthouse cruises, scenic tours or catch trophy fish or just soak up the sun aboard the 30 foot "Fishin Mission" or the 19 foot "Helm-N-Buoys". It's perfect for fishing for lake trout, or seeing some of the lake's old lighthouses and Keweenaw's beautiful shoreline.
On Lake Superior, Lake Trout is the most common catch, (see my post on "Dispelling the Myth… Eating Lake Trout) but we also catch many Coho Salmon, some Steelhead and King Salmon and an occasional Brown Trout. Walleye, small mouth bass, pike, crappie, rock bass or perch are all possible on Lac La Belle.
We will take you alone, or up to a party of 6 on our very comfortable and safe 30 foot Cruiser or a smaller party on the 19 foot Harbercraft.
• I provide equipment for all species of fish. The latest quality rods and reels are updated yearly in my boat. You will always have the use of the same equipment that I use day in and day out. I have two Mercury powered Lunds boats that are always rigged with safety in mind for you and myself. You are responsible for all bait costs.
• My name is Rick Larson, I would love to be your Colorado Fishing Guide. I live in the mountains of Evergreen, Colorado and have fished the higher lakes and streams as long as I can remember. My folks moved out here in 1969 giving me plenty of time to learn what works and what doesn't for fishing the many species of trout, salmon and lake trout. You will experience catching rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, kokanee salmon and mackinaw in the majestic Rocky Mountains. I am dedicated and passionate in giving you the best experience I can possibly give you while fishing Colorado lakes. I want you to walk away with a trip that you will talk about for many years to come.
• Pull up those waders and step into the beautiful waters of The Berkshires! No matter the season, we will show you some of best spots around for successful fly fishing - and we'll help you catch some beautiful fish. Explore our available wade fishing, float fishing, and fishing clinics below