• Whether you're a dry fly aficionado, a beginning angler, or somewhere in between, we have the fishing vacation that you're looking for. Land of the Giants, the Missouri River, Canyon Ferry Lake, Holter Lake, Hauser Lake, and Lake Helena are some of the waters we offer trips on!
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• As soon as the ice goes out in the spring the Flatsman Charter team starts vertical jigging for trophy Walleye in the Detroit River and St. Clair River. Large tournament winning Walleye are common this time of year. When summer arrives we start chasing what put Lake St. Clair on the map – Smallmouth Bass and Muskie!!! Lake St. Clair is world renown for quantity and quality of these fun to catch freshwater sportfish. Nowhere in the US will you find a better place for a walleye, bass or muskie charter, and we know where to find them.
Our up-to-date, quality equipment will reassure you that we offer the safest, most comfortable, and most productive walleye, bass, and musckie charter services on Lake St. Clair.
• The Spring season, late March through the end of May has probably the best walleye fishing in the world! Walleyes from 5 to 9 pounds are very common, with several reaching 11 and 12 pounds. For one of these trips, you have to book EARLY! Mid May begins a number of exciting trips onto St. Clair for smallmouth bass. Smallmouth bass are so plentiful in St. Clair, get ready to give this lake the title "Smallmouth Capitol of the World!" Whether fishing for walleye or smallmouth bass, these are great trips for the anglin sportsman or family.
Capt. Ron guides his trips from a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, 20 foot Crestliner TS202, Tournament-grade, Walleye boat.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• Our Crestliner offer a full walk around center console design. This layout allows for maximum usable fishing space, not found in most split console boats. The all welded Deep V Hull, cuts though waves and delivers an extremely smooth ride. While the side gunnels are also the deepest in the industry, and provide comfort and stability in rough water. Our Crestliner also features the latest technology in electronics, rods, reels and tackle. Top of the line equipment combined with the superior design layout of our Crestliner, guarantees a comfortable and successful day chasing the multiple species Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River have to offer.
Our Bertram offers the most spacious and luxurious fishing experience available on Lake St. Clair. The Bertram 33 Fly Bridge Cruiser immediately conveys championship caliber. It has a fly bridge and a cockpit that can accommodate five people without creating a crowd.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• Want to spend the day out on the lake fishing? We offer full and half day fishing charters for groups of up to 6 people. if your group is larger than 6 people, please contact us and we can arrange a multi-boat charter. We suggest getting as many people together for a trip because we cannot lower the price of the charter for a smaller group. Depending on the season, you will catch Coho, Steelhead, Lake Trout, and King Salmon. A full day charter is 8 hours normally leaving the dock at 7 a.m and back to the dock at 3 p.m. A half day charter is 6 hours and can leave the dock early in the morning or early afternoon. We provide all the fishing equipment needed for the day. One day fishing licenses can be purchased from the Captain at the beginning of the trip.
• Come spend a day of Sport Fishing on beautiful Lake Michigan aboard one of our fully rigged charter boats. We fish May through October out of the port of Muskegon, one of the premiere ports on Lake Michigan. What you can expect on the trip is a friendly Crew, that includes a knowledgeable, experienced, licensed Captain and First Mate who will work hard to safely put you on fish. Our lake Michigan Charter Boats are licensed to carry up to 6 passengers and are fully equipped with all the necessary safety gear, latest high-end electronics and fishing equipment/tackle. Charter boats also have private on board restrooms. Let us handle all the labor while you sit back and fight the fish of a lifetime.
We fish all the major rivers in West Michigan including the Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Big Manistee, Grand & White Rivers! We mainly focus on Steelhead, Salmon & Trout but we also offer guided river trips for Walleye, Pike, Catfish and Smallmouth Bass in the summer.
• We generally leave the dock at 6:00 am for full and half day walleye, steelhead, and lake trout trips. For perch and smallmouth trips we leave dock at 7:00 am. We tell our clients to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Fish fileting is included in the price for walleyes, steelhead, lakers. We do not filet perch. There are several fish cleaning stations in the area that will filet your perch catch.
Gift Certificates available upon request.
• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.
• You will learn what areas of the lake are producing fish at that particular time of year as well as the proper techniques and bait to use.
On open water trips we will provide fishing rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets. All you need to bring is proper clothing and yourself.
You will be fishing out of 20ft boats that are bought new every two years for your safety and comfort. All of our equipment is new each year to provide a safe and fun filled experience.
Our Ice fishing packages include heated ice houses, rods, tackle, bait, Vexilar fish locator (limited) and a hot lunch.