• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.
• You will learn what areas of the lake are producing fish at that particular time of year as well as the proper techniques and bait to use.
On open water trips we will provide fishing rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets. All you need to bring is proper clothing and yourself.
You will be fishing out of 20ft boats that are bought new every two years for your safety and comfort. All of our equipment is new each year to provide a safe and fun filled experience.
Our Ice fishing packages include heated ice houses, rods, tackle, bait, Vexilar fish locator (limited) and a hot lunch.
• We charter fishing trips, on the North Branch of the Susquehanna River, from Ice out usually about March 15th to Ice In,usually about Dec.15th, 7 days a week, weather and water permitting.
If you're interested in fishing where most of the public can't get to and you're a little on the adventurous side, join me on my 21ft SeaArk Bayrunner jet boat with a 250HP Mercury Pro Optimax motor. I can take up to 3 people at a time and it's for the entire day, usually between 6 to 10 hours,your choice. You'll want your camera because in the approximate 10 miles that we'll cover, you'll see an abundance of scenery and wildlife.Getting in and out of the boat there is a good chance of getting your feet wet so bring old sneakers or sandals in hot weather and hip or knee boots in cold weather.I also have 3hr and 4hr evening trips for those who don't have the time or would prefer a shorter trip.
• Our territory is in the heart of Quebec, Abitibi region, and We have exclusive rights and access to more than 105 lakes. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. There you can pursue the elusive walleye and the great fighting northern pike. We have one lakes that are reserved for "catch and release" . You will catch in These lakes many trophies in size that will allow you to have an exceptional adventure with your family and friends. In these lakes we fish for northern pike over 30 pounds and walleyes over 10 pounds. you can take pictures before you release your trophies. Some of our lakes have not seen a fisherman in over 20 years, making Lake Suzie Outfitters a destination where the quality has been retained over the years.
At Lake Suzie Outfitters we offer several fishing packages tailored to your budget and family. We offer packages from 3 days to a week in both American and European plans. In addition, in the month of July and August come enjoy our family discount packages.
• Come spend a day of Sport Fishing on beautiful Lake Michigan aboard one of our fully rigged charter boats. We fish May through October out of the port of Muskegon, one of the premiere ports on Lake Michigan. What you can expect on the trip is a friendly Crew, that includes a knowledgeable, experienced, licensed Captain and First Mate who will work hard to safely put you on fish. Our lake Michigan Charter Boats are licensed to carry up to 6 passengers and are fully equipped with all the necessary safety gear, latest high-end electronics and fishing equipment/tackle. Charter boats also have private on board restrooms. Let us handle all the labor while you sit back and fight the fish of a lifetime.
We fish all the major rivers in West Michigan including the Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Big Manistee, Grand & White Rivers! We mainly focus on Steelhead, Salmon & Trout but we also offer guided river trips for Walleye, Pike, Catfish and Smallmouth Bass in the summer.
• Our season begins in April from Winthrop Harbor, IL where we target both Coho Salmon and Steelhead. Our summer fishing begins in late May from Algoma, WI (Our home port near Door County). According to Wisconsin DNR records, Algoma was once again the #1 port in Wisconsin for both King Salmon and Steelhead. These numbers are available through wdnr website. Your time on the water is important, so if you are going to fish you might as well go with the best!
We are unique in that we both own and operate 10 Luxury Lakefront Condominiums. They are completely furnished for your exclusive use, and have all the amenities to enhance your Lake Michigan Fishing trip!
Our entire staff is fully trained, licensed and insured. They have the tools and incentive to assure that you experience a successful trip!
• I provide equipment for all species of fish. The latest quality rods and reels are updated yearly in my boat. You will always have the use of the same equipment that I use day in and day out. I have two Mercury powered Lunds boats that are always rigged with safety in mind for you and myself. You are responsible for all bait costs.
• Branson Mo fishing guideJohn Sappington offers guided fishing trips for warm water species such as Large mouth, small mouth and Kentucky or also called spotted Bass, White Bass, Crappie, walleye and other pan fish. In addition John also offers Fly Fishing and spin fishing Branson trout fishing guide trips and Branson fishing charters on Lake Taneycomo. This is a world class fishery for Brown and Rainbow Trout. This Branson fishing guide provides guided fishing trips all year long, Table Rock lake seldom freezes, and has no closed fishing season. Taneycomo Lake is a year round fishery and never freezes. The best guided bass fishing trips will be in the Spring till early summer and in the fall of the year but excellent Bass fishing is available all year long if you modify your tactics to the current conditions. Early morning bass fishing charters are the most productive through the summer months. Bass fishing is catch and release only!
• USCG Licensed Master Captain. Red Cross Certified in CPR / First Aid. 35 PLUS Years Fishing the Great Lakes and Connecting Waterways. Served Multiple Years as Michigan Ontario Muskie Club Director including Vice President. Multiple Tournament Winner & Proven Producer.
Whether you are a seasoned angler or first time fisherman, Captian Ed will insure your success.
He has spent countless hours on the water preparing for your charter. His knowledge of seasonal movements and proven techniques will reward you with the trip of a lifetime.
• Forget the hassle and effort of planning, packing, loading & unloading equipment. Bait, rods, reels, and terminal tackle are provided and will be waiting on the boat the day of your trip. We have five Great Lakes Sports Fishing Vessels and these boats are equipped for every Great Lakes Fishing method.
We have four Captains all with Lake Erie waters and Lake Erie fishery experience. If you are new to Great Lakes Sport Fishing, don't worry - our service provides the novice or experienced angler with a memorable day fishing on beautiful Lake Erie------------NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
• All the tackle, rods, reels, lures, etc. are provided. Your fish will be cleaned at the end of your trip and placed into bags. Other suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable:
New York Fishing License
Soft soled shoes
Hat or visor
Clothes for the season. Lake Ontario water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
Rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
Snacks or food. We have a refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
Cooler for transporting your catch home at the end of the day.
Beverages of choice. (Please, no glass containers)
• Sand Point Charters, LLC will provide a fun and relaxing day on the inland lakes or Lake Superior away from the daily stress. You will enjoy fishing on Lake Superior, lighthouse cruises, scenic tours or catch trophy fish or just soak up the sun aboard the 30 foot "Fishin Mission" or the 19 foot "Helm-N-Buoys". It's perfect for fishing for lake trout, or seeing some of the lake's old lighthouses and Keweenaw's beautiful shoreline.
On Lake Superior, Lake Trout is the most common catch, (see my post on "Dispelling the Myth… Eating Lake Trout) but we also catch many Coho Salmon, some Steelhead and King Salmon and an occasional Brown Trout. Walleye, small mouth bass, pike, crappie, rock bass or perch are all possible on Lac La Belle.
We will take you alone, or up to a party of 6 on our very comfortable and safe 30 foot Cruiser or a smaller party on the 19 foot Harbercraft.
• We're a "Full-Time" Fishing Charter Business in Pennsylvania waters of Lake Erie.
The "Small Program" is a 31' long x 12' wide Tiara Yacht with twin 454 big blocks! We can accommodate more passengers with increased safety and tons of comfort. Why the name??? She got her name from our family's last name....Small. We run a big program on the Small Program!