• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• We are a fully insured and licensed fishing guides in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania specializing in smallmouth bass wading trips and Jet Boat trips in Western P.A. on the Youghiogheny River and Allegheny River(Wade Only) and tributaries along with Presque Isle Bay and Lake Erie tributaries (During Spring Wade Only) using artificial baits.Our primary focus is to educate our clients on the most effective tactics used to catch and safely release smallmouth bass and other game species we may encounter during our trip. We know how and where to put you on fish, but in the end it's your trip and We will do our best to accommodate your requests. These trips are catch, photo, and release only with barbless hooks and artificial lures only no exceptions.
• As soon as the ice goes out in the spring the Flatsman Charter team starts vertical jigging for trophy Walleye in the Detroit River and St. Clair River. Large tournament winning Walleye are common this time of year. When summer arrives we start chasing what put Lake St. Clair on the map – Smallmouth Bass and Muskie!!! Lake St. Clair is world renown for quantity and quality of these fun to catch freshwater sportfish. Nowhere in the US will you find a better place for a walleye, bass or muskie charter, and we know where to find them.
Our up-to-date, quality equipment will reassure you that we offer the safest, most comfortable, and most productive walleye, bass, and musckie charter services on Lake St. Clair.
• The Spring season, late March through the end of May has probably the best walleye fishing in the world! Walleyes from 5 to 9 pounds are very common, with several reaching 11 and 12 pounds. For one of these trips, you have to book EARLY! Mid May begins a number of exciting trips onto St. Clair for smallmouth bass. Smallmouth bass are so plentiful in St. Clair, get ready to give this lake the title "Smallmouth Capitol of the World!" Whether fishing for walleye or smallmouth bass, these are great trips for the anglin sportsman or family.
Capt. Ron guides his trips from a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, 20 foot Crestliner TS202, Tournament-grade, Walleye boat.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• I fish the Big Manistee River out of a Fish-Rite Power drifter, or a Fish-Rite drift boat for Fishing Small Mouth Bass, Trout, Salmon and Steelhead. All guided fly-fishing trips and charters takes place in North Western Michigan and all trips are catch and release.
All full-day fly fishing trips include lunch. All equipment can be furnished if you prefer.
We can refer you to another first rate fly fishing guide, if we are not available.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• The Mississippi River is the largest river in North America. The Upper Mississippi River is one of the premier smallmouth bass fisheries in the upper Midwest. The Mississippi is a classic smallmouth river that was made for fly fishing. The strict catch & release regulations in these waters ensure that the bass population stays strong. You'll be fishing out of a Clackacraft Headhunter Skiff drift boat during your float so come and join us for a day of fishing and enjoy the beauty and fishing of the upper Mississippi River!
Enjoy a day on the Ottertail river fly fishing for smallmouth bass, and numerous other freshwater fish species. The Ottertail River has a catch and release regulation for all smallmouth bass from Friberg dam downstream to the Wilken county line and this has created an exceptional smallmouth fishery in southwest Ottertail County. Basic fly fishing skills will help make your trip more enjoyable and you should be in average condition or better for this trip.
• We generally leave the dock at 6:00 am for full and half day walleye, steelhead, and lake trout trips. For perch and smallmouth trips we leave dock at 7:00 am. We tell our clients to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Fish fileting is included in the price for walleyes, steelhead, lakers. We do not filet perch. There are several fish cleaning stations in the area that will filet your perch catch.
Gift Certificates available upon request.
• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.
• If you've got that "six year old boy on Christmas Eve" feeling when you see your fly rod, you'll be happy to hear about the "Caddis Shack". We are in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, also known as "God's Country." We are the U.P's premier fly fishing guide service. My name is Christopher Gestwicki, and my wife and I turned our passion for fly fishing into a service.
The Caddis Shack offers guided trips. You can choose to either float or wade. We offer trips for trout, small mouth bass, steelhead, salmon & Lake run browns.