• Alberta Whitetail Deer Hunts, Waterfowl Hunts, Coyote Hunts and Black Bear Hunts in Alberta Canada.
Whitetail deer bowhunting and rifle whitetail deer hunts, goose hunting & duck hunting over a spread of decoys, spring black bear hunting, and winter coyote hunting, Venture North Outfitting invites you to a hunting adventure of a lifetime.
Montana, United States
• A. 4 x 4 hunts (transportation)
B. 66,000 acres private and state land (fair chase), plus over 100,000 acres
in the Lewis & Clark National Forest for spring bear only
C. Camp (mobile homes / propane heat / hot showers / running water / flush toilets)
D. Limited number of hunters per week
E. Elevation 5,000 to 8,000 feet
F. Limited accommodations for mixed groups (male & female)
G. Price of hunt does not include license, game processing or airfare
H. At our main camp the price of the hunt does include meals, lodging and transportation to and from airport at no extra charge on scheduled pick up and delivery (Noon Flight Times)
I. Fee for non scheduled airport trips $100.00 per trip
J. No lodging included in price of antelope hunt conducted in 700 districts.
No camp provided.
K. Gratuities not included in the price of the hunts
L. Air terminal: Bozeman, MT
M. $500.00 deposit holds future dates - balance of booking deposit due January 1st of the year you hunt
Montana, United States
• You and your guide have checked the wind and made the voyage to an open meadow with deep green grass surrounded by thick timber. Your guide tells you that they have spotted several bear in the area and positions you behind some brush instructing you to keep an eye on a near by spring. Your guide then let's out a blood curdling scream which emulates a calf elk in distress. The call itself sends shivers through your body as you look back. Your head turns again toward the spring and as if appearing from nowhere a large cinnamon bear is heading straight in your direction. He is on the hunt and headed straight toward your position with his jaws popping as you raise your rifle.
Ranked by North American Hunter magazine (May 2004) as one of the world's top ten Black Bear Outfitters, a Stockton Outfitters' Spring Bear Hunt is truly spine tingling. Our bear hunts are all free chase. No Dogs or bait are used. We combine spot and stalk techniques with our world renowned calling system to attain e
• High country horseback hunts in Colorado's legendary West Elk Wilderness area. First-class fully guided hunts for Elk, Mule Deer, Black Bear, and Bighorn Sheep with bow, muzzleloader, and rifle. For the adventure of a lifetime, make plans now to hunt with Tenderfoot Outfitters. We offer the ultimate Extreme Fair Chase Hunt with the finest quality outfitting available. You must be able to ride and control a horse with confidence, not only in daylight but in the dark, be able to mount and dismount your horse despite changing ground conditions, and be prepared to ride for extended periods of time, occasionally on rough trails through rougher terrain. These backcountry hunts take place at altitudes of 10,000 foot plus, so come prepared.
- Preparation, Determination, Desire -
- Extreme Hunting -
Don't wait...book your "Extreme Fair Chase Hunt" now!
• Due to under harvesting and a growing population in the area, we are now offering September Black Bear hunts. Contact us for specific dates.
Bears range in size from 200 pound juveniles to mature adults over 400 pounds, in a variety of color phases, including black, chocolate, cinnamon, blond, and a mixture of all.
We pursue these bruins using ground blinds over carcasses, very smelly but also very productive, and calling, the most exciting - as well as the most dangerous. Becoming the bait yourself is an experience like no other. When he comes in you won't have a clue he's there, until he's right there. Up close and personal, he'll be close enough to smell his breath, and you will.....
The only thing predictable about a black bear is that they are unpredictable. Most will avoid humans at all cost, but some have no fear. Caution and respect should always be exercised.
These hunts are not for the weak of heart, but if you've got the nerve, we've got the bears......
New Mexico, United States
• All New Mexico Mule Deer hunts take place on private land, therefore you do not have to go through the state drawing. Lodging will be taken on the ranch, at what was once the ranch headquarters but has now been converted to a comfortable hunting camp.
For the hunter looking for a unique Whitetail hunt, the Del Carmen Whitetail is probably the least known of any of the Whitetail sub-species. Found only along the mountains of the Rio Grande River in west Texas, these diminutive deer offer the hunter a challenging hunt. This hunt can be compared to hunting Coues Deer in the Sonora desert. Plan on doing lots of glassing from high vantage points, working toward a spot-and-stalk style of hunting.
Your elk hunt will take place is southeastern New Mexico in Unit 34. This unit boasts a strong population of mature bulls; it is not uncommon for hunters to take bulls in the 350 class and up.
• TROPHY WHITE TAIL DEER and BLACK BEAR HUNTS
-Average gross score of bucks harvested last three years is 160!!
-Very limited number of hunters.
-EXTENSIVE use of trail cameras and all pictures shared with clients.
-6 full hunting days. $7,000.00 USD
-limited number of hunts left for 2019 season.
Spring bear hunts in May,
6 day spring bear hunt at $ 3500.00
Includes fishing license and use of boat and motor.
100% opportunity on these hunts!!
• We offer hunts for six species across two states and on over 750,000 acres of private land in Wyoming and Montana! You can choose from single species hunts or combination hunts.
You can find details on dates and prices on our website. Or contact us and we will send you a full color brochure that outlines each hunt, specific dates and prices.
We also offer a preference point program! Let us handle your Wyoming hunting applications each year, and when you decide to cash in preference points to hunt with us, we will deduct the cost of the points from the price of your hunt. In the end, your Wyoming preference points will be free!
• Elk hunts range from Chama NM to the Gila country and over to the Ruidoso area. State wide units offer many great hunting opportunities. Our guides will be out looking for good bulls and listening to "the call of the wild." Many hunts offer hunts in or near the rut season and locating your quarry and slipping into the vital range with any weapon is a thrill we want you to encounter. Rifle and Muzzle loader hunts are 5 days and archery hunts are 7 days in most areas.
The North West New Mexico Mule Deer bucks that reside in our public and private lands offer some of the best mule deer hunting in the Western states. The native lands that surround our Mule Deer Units have world class hunting and when these bucks migrate into the wintering area you can bet we will be glassing up some big trophy bucks. January migration mule deer hunts with a bow are action packed and our late season October and November hunts are great choices for the buck of a lifetime.
• Our hunting, like the rest of the services, starts horseback. Whether you want a drop camp for your group or a fully guided hunt, we take you in with horses and a pack string. Hunts are offered for Archery, Muzzleloader, and first, second, and third Rifle Seasons. All the hunt packages include game packing, radio contact, and service to a level you will enjoy.
We offer only drop camps for each of the seasons, if you want a partially guided hunt, contact us for more information. We have had good luck with our drop camp hunts, especially for our repeat customers, by the second year they know the plan!
We cannot guarantee you an elk, but we would like you to know we will do our very best to provide you with an excellent ride in, great camp and our knowledge that there are elk close to your camp. We will share out knowledge of where we think they might be, and offer you all the encouragement we can for you to go get one. We want you to come back!
• Trophy Whitetail Bow Hunting - Archery Season in the Southern Tier of New York is a blast. It runs from from October 1st until the Friday before the gun opener (3rd Saturday in November). This gives you ample opportunity at catching deer in the early season on food sources, during the pre-rut scent checking does, or during the chasing/seeking phases of the rut, before the gun season kicks off.
Our bowhunters enjoy a beautiful setting in the hills of Steuben County and and exciting hunt, with our property receiving little-to-no pressure. We are a fair chase/no high fence hunting ranch.
• Trophy Whitetail Deer & Black Bear Hunting - The New York State Firearms season for deer kicks off the 3rd Saturday in November each year. We will run our hunts as 5 days hunts, alternating camps to ensure minimal pressure on the herd, to ensure you have the best opportunity at a great whitetail.
Note: Even though Steuben County allows the use of rifles during the firearms season, in an effort to minimize pressure and maximize safety on a property layout that most hunters don't know, we only allow the use of Shotgun and Muzzleloader during the firearms season.
We have a 3rd camp in Greenwood, NY which consists of 300 acres. This property is available for DIY Style Hunts only & rifles are allowed. Please inquire for more details if this is more of your hunting style.
• Our New Brunswick Black bear weighs anywhere from 300-600 pounds.
The bear sightings over the past 13 years have been 100% and 85% kill.
We are opening a new area this year for bear that has not been hunted in 15 years. A cam photo DVD with all the photos taken of this area, is available to you upon your request.
We encourage you to bring your ATV if possible, to participate in baiting with your guide.
All tree stands are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own self climber.
Upon booking any hunt, you are eligible for a moose license through a lottery draw. If successful, this hunt is offered FREE.
Spring Bear ~ May 26-30, June 2-6, June 9-13, June-16-20
Fall Archery ~ Middle 2 weeks Sept (8th - 20th)
Fall bear / deer combo ~ Oct 6-10
• We hunt our resident Mule Deer bucks in the wilderness as a combination with our Elk hunts or individually with any weapon.
Our Spring Black Bear Hunts are adventurous and exciting in a unique way.
Our Elk hunts are done in the back country with horses and mules.
We have an early September hunt with any weapon when the bulls are bugling.
The Mountain Lion is a magnificent trophy, but an extremely elusive animal requiring the aid of well-trained hounds. I raise and train my own dogs, to insure the best dependable dogs. Following these hounds as they work the trail is an action packed experience you will never forget.
Wyoming, United States
• Hunt Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Antelope or Elk in Wyoming. These hunts are conducted from a tree stand, ground blind or spot and stalk. We have a very high sucess rate on all species. All hunts are on private ranches.
All of our hunts include: The hunt license, hotel on hunt days, 1x1 guide, mid-day meal, hunt transportation, field care of the game and transportation to a local processor.