• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• 150+ average. Free Range. 30,000 acres. Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consistently showing up on camera is the one we are after with who hunts with us. We know that if we do not kill the biggest buck, someone else down the road or even worse, road hunters will, so we hunt hard and try our best to get our guys the biggest bucks possible!
• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, red fox, and bobcats, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land, and 4-5 hour night hunts using artificial light on public land only, using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Bow Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for archery hunters (bow & crossbow). With 540 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow or crossbow, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
• Hunt with our houndsman on this 5 day Mountain Lion hunt. We will start early each day looking to cut a fresh track. Once we find a good track the hunt is on! Be ready for some rough country on this hunt. You are welcome to bring the weapon of your choice on this hunt. Bonus Bobcats if in season and if you want to buy a small game tag.
• Our Bobcat Hunting Guide Service on the Manti LaSal includes a 1:1 Guide (Houndsman) for up to 5 of your season dates. We have an extremely good Houndsman with a high success rate who will primarily conduct this hunt. He maintains a pursuit permit every year so that even when he isn't chasing Cats for Clients he is chasing them to keep his Hounds fresh. We include field processing and extraction of your Bobcat once you have punched your tag. Permits can be purchased over the counter starting in October of each year until they are sold out. We also include a video of your hunt for you to relive your adventure once your time with us is over.
• Welcome to Pig Problem Inc.
Get ready to have an adrenaline packed adventure and an overall epic night hunt. Not only will you have a blast hunting during the night, but Pig Problem Inc. provides the opportunity to see wildlife in a nocturnal setting. Hunting Feral Hogs is a fun and exciting way to spend quality time with family and friends.
The Where, When, and How
Our night hog hunting adventure starts promptly at sundown on our Range in SW Georgia. This is where we will go over rules, safety, medical response protocol, and get you acquainted with the weapon. You will be given ample time behind the gun to be familiar with its operation and optic.
Using state of the art thermal optics we start hunting by scanning over peanut and corn fields in search of feral pigs rooting up farm fields. Once pigs are spotted we foot stalk as close as possible, situate the tripods, and begin the count down. Three, two, bang! Try to shoot as many pigs as possible with no harvest limit or
• Castle peak outfitters has your next hunting excursion!All of our hunts are fully guided most are fully guaranteed we provide lodging and if you want to add meals we can do that as well you will not be disappointed when booking with us we provide quality animals and a great time is a guarantee we we are always running specials on different hunts and would love to Book your hunt!!! Our booking process is super easy and stress free!!
• If you have never sat against a tree and watched a coyote or bobcat hunt for it's next meal, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. The adrenaline of watching them run towards your call is guaranteed to get you blood pumping, and make you a predator hunter for life!
We hunt coyotes year round and pursue bobcats when in season December 1-February 28.
• If your looking for a once in a lifetime elk hunt look no further. The units that we operate in are second to none in terms of elk populations and bull size. We offer a variety of hunts to accommodate all styles of hunters. We recommend our hunters to put in for the draw. We are extremely blessed in New Mexico to not have preference points. So it is not uncommon for hunters to draw on their first try. Although if one does find themselves on the unlucky end of the draw we offer guaranteed tags. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
• If you looking for a demanding, rewarding, and exciting hunt then its time to chase after New Mexico's most elusive game animal. Our mountain lion hunts can find clients behind a set of hounds that work uncanny as a pack. One can find themselves looking at bluffed up Toms to literally being feet away from treed cats. These hunts are not for the week of heart as they are both physically and mentally demanding.They take place between November and March. We also have an on call option for hunters. We'd love to get you out here to hunt one of America's top predators.
• Beaver Trap Outfitters is located along the eastern slope of the Big Horn Mountains in Dayton, Wyoming. All hunting is done on surrounding private ranches, National Forest and BLM lands. We do not take large numbers of hunters each year which ensures a quality hunt for you. No more than 4-6 hunters in camp per week. Two hunters per guide but one on one hunts are available for an additional fee. While you are here you will receive 100% from myself and my staff in pursuit of your trophy. We will assist you with all applications and hunt preparation needs.
• Predator hunting takes patience. You have to disappear into your surroundings. At times you must have patience you thought you never had. Predator hunting often involves sitting still for long periods of time while only using your eyes to scan the terrain in front of you. Even the most attractive calls that may be a dinner bell to a bobcat, coyote or fox means little without patience, being quiet and still.
At times we have predators come racing in to to calls. Other times they take a cat like approach, taking their time, work to get down wind before making a final approach, all the while using their sharp eyes to key on your position.
Predator hunting often requires being mobile. Hunting several setups on multiple properties is common. Coyotes can cover miles each day in search of food, especially during the winter months. A coyote that left sign today could be 6-8 miles away tomorrow.
Not every hunt will end in success, but persistence is a key to being successful here.