• Hunt the western Maine Mountains for grouse and woodcock. With an abundance of birds in the area, early October often provides the most opportunities with both species. It is not uncommon to see birds around the logging roads along the way to or from your hunt. We hunt a variety of cover and your personal pace is always considered.
• Our vessel-based Adak caribou hunts are a truly unique adventure; caribou, duck, and ptarmigan hunting, along with fishing. NO bears! No biting insects! No thorny brush! Caribou numbers reaching record numbers!
The Adak caribou numbers are extremely high with most animals concentrated in the hard to access areas of the Island. With our vessel-based hunts, you will find yourself at these hard to reach places, giving you the opportunity to experience some of the best hunting and fishing Alaska has to offer.
These vessel-based hunts offer hunters more than just fantastic un-guided caribou hunting opportunities. The fishing, duck and ptarmigan hunting add to the experience. Halibut, Rock fish, and other tasty deep-sea fish await the angler looking to add to their experience. For more of a variety, try doing some sea duck hunting. It's your trip, you decide, our crew is there to assist you.
Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
• Semi-guided hunt on miles of groomed trails over 20,000 acres of private land (with/without your own dogs). We have a diverse population of upland game birds including ruffed grouse, woodcock, sharptail grouse, and prairie chicken.
Note from Paul Fuller: "Bird Dogs Afield was here in the fall of 2013 for a grouse hunt and film shooting. I have never seen so many grouse. Our 2nd day we had 49 ruffed grouse flushes and 6 sharptail flushes. In all about five hours of hunting. Our trip to Emo is one of our best broadcast television episodes this fall. This episode will be posted on our YouTube channel. Go to (url removed). Watch the Best Grouse Hunting episode."
Hunting parties will stay at our lodge for the duration of there trip. Hunting parties will be responsible for transportation to and from hunting locations also their own meals. Owners will prepare one or two dinners for hunting party if they so desire. We recommend three to five days for a quality hunt.
• On your Maine upland bird hunting adventure with Reddog Guide Service, you will have the opportunity to hunt some of the best ruffed grouse hunting cover in Maine. Hunting grounds include thousands and thousands of acres of commercial woodlands, old farms and old apple orchards. Our region is located in a major Woodcock fly way. If your hunt is timed right you could catch one of the major flights for a World Class caliber Maine Woodcock Hunting Adventure. We also offer professionally trained dogs to hunt over including our top notch Vizsla or German Shorthaired Pointer (GSP). You are welcome to bring your own dogs as well. On an average day you could have between 10 - 20 flushes per day. Throughout the day your Maine upland bird hunting guide will tell you about some of the local history in the area as well. Our goal is to make this a most enjoyable and memorable Maine Upland Bird Hunting experience for you and your family!
• Come put your clay pidgeon practice to use with us as we cover ground pushing one of the fancier birds of flight in the Adirondacks. While we currently do not offer hunts with the use of dogs, if you own a dog that is trained or you are currently training you are more than welcome to bring your furry companion along.
• Enjoy the fall colors, the sounds of falling leaves, and the fresh scent of the fir and balsam as you stroll along gravel roads hunting ruffed grouse and woodcock. Well trained pointers and retrievers help ensure success and provide hours of entertainment while upland bird hunting.
Northern Maine offers some of best covers for grouse and woodcock anywhere since birds face less pressure than even in Southern Maine. Expect 10 to 25 flushes per day depending on weather.
Back at camp, be entertained by the sight and sounds of eagles flying in search of their next meal, or a bull moose in hot pursuit of a cow.
Duck hunting is also available at this time.
• We Hunt Pheasant During October Upstate On State Stocked Lands With Bonus Grouse, Woodcock And Rabbits Over Two Trained German Shorthaired Pointers. November Opens Small Game On Long Island With Pheasant, Quail, Rabbits And Squirrels The Game Sought.
• Picture yourself riding across rolling prairie hills or breathtaking river breaks on your Tennessee Walker. High up in the saddle, you watch champion bloodline English Setters search for upland game birds such as the greater prairie chicken, sharptail grouse, and ringneck pheasant. If it's a good day, you'll have the saddle bags full of your harvest. If it isn't, well, honestly, there's no such thing as a bad day in the saddle, working dogs.
• Start your full or half-day hunt with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate in our 2,500 square foot clubhouse and discuss the day's hunt with your guide. Next, warm up with a round of 5 stand sporting clays or go directly to the field in pursuit of pheasant, chukar partridge, quail, or a combination of all three. Hunting parties can accommodate up to six guns at any one time. All hunts are professionally guided with trained dogs (or you are welcome to bring your own dog) who work hard to ensure a superb hunting experience. Afterwards, relax and relive the day's hunt while your game is cleaned and packaged for the trip home.
Hunting Season Runs from September to April, Monday through Saturday.
• Mouse River Outfitters offers the finest Pheasant, Grouse, Duck, Goose, Crane, Swan, and Deer hunting in North Dakota. Our packages include lodging, meals, bird cleaning and complementary alcohol. We offer thousands of acres of private land and all birds are wild fair chase. We will tailor your pheasant hunt to your needs. Dogs welcome for upland hunting.
• North-East Montana may be the best kept secret in the upland bird and waterfowl hunting world. We offer a wide variety of upland birds, ranging from ring-necked pheasant, sharp-tail grouse, sage grouse, and Hungarian Partridge. Our pheasant hunting is excellent with a 3 bird per day limit. There is truly an oasis of habitat for the untold variety of upland birds available to sportsmen and women in Big Sky Country. Between sharp-tail grouse, Hungarian partridge, sage grouse, and ring-necked pheasants, opportunities are plentiful. Our upland hunts are nicely complemented with ample waterfowling for the avid shotgunner. At MRO, we offer a combination upland bird hunt with jump shooting for waterfowl in the numerous stock dams and ponds that dot the expansive Montana countryside. This option seems to blend the best of all bird hunting for the avid shotgunner.