• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, red fox, and bobcats, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land, and 4-5 hour night hunts using artificial light on public land only, using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• 150+ average. Free Range. 30,000 acres. Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consistently showing up on camera is the one we are after with who hunts with us. We know that if we do not kill the biggest buck, someone else down the road or even worse, road hunters will, so we hunt hard and try our best to get our guys the biggest bucks possible!
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• Hunt with our houndsman on this 5 day Mountain Lion hunt. We will start early each day looking to cut a fresh track. Once we find a good track the hunt is on! Be ready for some rough country on this hunt. You are welcome to bring the weapon of your choice on this hunt. Bonus Bobcats if in season and if you want to buy a small game tag.
• Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for hunters, especially bow hunters. With 600 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow hunting, modern gun, muzzle loader, cross bow, or handgun, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Our Bobcat Hunting Guide Service on the Manti LaSal includes a 1:1 Guide (Houndsman) for up to 5 of your season dates. We have an extremely good Houndsman with a high success rate who will primarily conduct this hunt. He maintains a pursuit permit every year so that even when he isn't chasing Cats for Clients he is chasing them to keep his Hounds fresh. We include field processing and extraction of your Bobcat once you have punched your tag. Permits can be purchased over the counter starting in October of each year until they are sold out. We also include a video of your hunt for you to relive your adventure once your time with us is over.
• If you have never sat against a tree and watched a coyote or bobcat hunt for it's next meal, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. The adrenaline of watching them run towards your call is guaranteed to get you blood pumping, and make you a predator hunter for life!
We hunt coyotes year round and pursue bobcats when in season December 1-February 28.
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• We provide guide and outfitter service in Northern British Columbia. We have a high success rate on all our BC Hunting species. Our area is filled with big game! We are a small business and take a limited number of clients every season. Our exclusive guide territory is close to 4500 sq miles. Hunt with us and you won't regret it.
• Come and explore the thrill of the hunt and enjoy nature like you have never seen it before. Here at DC Outdoor Adventures, we have experienced and professional guides that provide the best action packed hunting and freshwater and saltwater fishing trips in the state of New York.
• Predator hunting takes patience. You have to disappear into your surroundings. At times you must have patience you thought you never had. Predator hunting often involves sitting still for long periods of time while only using your eyes to scan the terrain in front of you. Even the most attractive calls that may be a dinner bell to a bobcat, coyote or fox means little without patience, being quiet and still.
At times we have predators come racing in to to calls. Other times they take a cat like approach, taking their time, work to get down wind before making a final approach, all the while using their sharp eyes to key on your position.
Predator hunting often requires being mobile. Hunting several setups on multiple properties is common. Coyotes can cover miles each day in search of food, especially during the winter months. A coyote that left sign today could be 6-8 miles away tomorrow.
Not every hunt will end in success, but persistence is a key to being successful here.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Predator Hunts
We love to predator hunt anytime of year! Arizona has some of the best coyote hunting in the country, with many opportunities to take, badger, fox, bobcat and even Mt lions. Our guides live for the hard charge of a predator coming to the call. These are very fun and exciting hunts with 100% opportunity in past 5 years. We are booking 1 to 5 day hunts guided only $400 per day
Want to test your skills or Up your predator game? Try bowhunting for coyotes
Renowned predator hunter John Stallone specializes in bowhunting predators… He has developed tactics for bowhunting predators with high success.