FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
Manica Province, Mozambique
• If you are not into hunting, are a "birder," or just want to view and photograph the wonders of Africa, Gajogo's Photo Safaris provide you that unique opportunity to get just the right shot. Gajogo's "rustic luxury" thatched camps are reminiscent of Africa's Golden Age of Safaris...uniquely inviting and charming; including personal involvement with Natives.
Spend as much time as you want learning, photographing, and enjoying their local culture. The photos you take are of a time that certainly is fleeting and will be lost forever. Besides spending time with locals, each day will be filled with the thrills and adventure of stocking birds or animals with only your lens, which isn't as easy as you'd think. (But, for your protection, an armed guide will always be present just in-case some animal gets offended by having to smile excessively for your camera). This is wild Africa; virgin trees, awesome rocks, and more opportunity than is imaginable.
New York, United States
• South Africa is arguably one of the greatest success stories of African Wildlife Management where conservation programmers over the last fifty years has resulted in certain species being brought back from near extinction and now offer huntable surpluses.
Namibia is one of Africa's top hunting and wildlife sightseeing countries. Its enormous size, one of the lowest populations in the world with resultant incredibly low population density and abundant wildlife, qualify it as an outstanding hunting and safari paradise.
For the Hunter who wants more than just trophies, but also to enjoy true traditional track hunting, Mozambique offers the ultimate experience.
One of Africa's best kept secrets, Zimbabwe, this jewel of a country is still producing some huge elephants and leopards.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• South Africa is a hunter's paradise, for the seasoned safari hunter, who is looking for specific species, or the first time African hunter you who want that first African experience. It is the one country that can offer all of the big five as well as an impressive list of plains game animals.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
North Region, Cameroon
• The savannah season goes from Christmas to mid-April, with the best time for eland in the early season.
The forest season goes from April to end-July, with any time being good as this is the rainy season.
In our forest areas, you can find an incredible number of bongos and forest sitatungas with the best quality trophies. You look for outstanding forest elephant or the challenging dwarf buffalo? Our concessions are your place to go! We also offer forest duikers and giant forest hog. Today, we have several forest camps: "Boumba" (North, South & West), "Lognia", "Lokomo", "Covaref" (1, 9 & 10), which is bordering two National Parks, namely Boumba Bek and Lokomo in the Southeastern corner of the country.
Mayo Oldiri Safaris is running an active and efficient anti-poaching program for twelve years now, which also includes awareness rising of the population in villages and schools.
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is based in Zululand (KwaZulu Natal) and operates throughout South Africa including Mpumalanga, Freestate and the North West. Having various concessions around South Africa, ensures that you experience the best areas for your dream species. We aim to provide our guests with memories for a lifetime and an appreciation of the wild, with the utmost client service excellence! Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is driven by local Outfitter and Professional Hunter Clayton Comins, whose family has been involved in the Trophy hunting, Bird shooting and Conservation industry for over thirty-eight years.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Where once there was no game there is now only game. Trophy hunting is of key importance to conservation in Africa. It creates financial incentives to farmers to promote and retain wildlife over vast areas.
We select old, top-quality trophy specimens for you to hunt in fair chase. Hunt Cape Buffalo or fly to the Kalahari in a helicopter to hunt Lion and Lioness. Alternatively, hunt Sable or Roan. If you want to venture closer to water join us for an exciting Crocodile hunt or Hippo hunt. We offer great quality plainsgame too: hunt kudu or hunt eland and numerous other species with us.
Limpopo, South Africa
• South Africa is a magical place with many possibilities! Wild Wildebeest Safaris offers a utopia of adventure, natural beauty, and lush accommodations which combine to create a truly memorable vacation. When hunting with Wild Wildebeest Safaris, we aim to provide you with superior trophies while giving attention to every detail to ensure that you have an African Adventure of a lifetime.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Only at Tootabi Hunting Safaris, will you experience a true sense of hospitality. It is privately owned and operated by Carel & Charlene Büchner with their children, Loodt and Carlene.
Situated on the hills of the Majestic Zuurberg Mountain Range bordering the Addo Elephant National Park, it's all about nature, sunrises, sunsets and the Southern Cross constellation above.
With 10 intimate spacious rooms overlooking picturesque valleys and where nature's alarms awaken you, we will ensure that all your needs are met.
We as a family and staff welcomes you to Africa and would love to share all it has to offer with you. With years in the safari industry you can rest assured you are in safe hands when booking a hunt with Tootabi.
We have a dedicated team of professional hunters along with their trackers, skinners, camp staff and office staff taking care of all your needs.
• Strategic hunting areas throughout Soither & eastern Africa allow us to offer you a wide variety DANGEROUS and PLAINS GAME hunting, including Lion hunting, Elephant hunting, Cape Buffalo hunting, Leopard hunting, Plains game hunting and Exotic Species. Just imagine all that awaits you in Africa! If Africa Trophy Hunting is on your bucket list - you are in good company!