Utah, United States
• The Hunting Grounds at Pleasant Valley consists of over 3,000 acres of irrigated and dry land fields of grain and native prairie grasses. By planting food plots along sagebrush flats, rocky hill sides, russian olive and cottonwood thickets, cattail and bulrush marshes we create amazing pheasant and chukar habitat. Experience the rush of strong, hard flying pheasants and chukar bursting into flight. Birds that challenge even the most experienced shooter. The thrill of strong, hard flying roosters with a raucous voice and colorful plumage bursting into flight will be remembered long after the hunt. You will hunt with superb pointing or flushing dogs, handled by experienced and knowledgeable guides
Oregon, United States
• Ruggs offers a unique wild bird experience that is not duplicated anywhere in the United States. The wild birds are hunted on prairies, canyons, and the foothills of the Blue Mountains.
The 21,000 acres of habitat are home to Hungarian Partridge, Chukkar, Pheasant and Quail. These hunts are conducted on horseback and horse drawn wagon. Big running English Pointers will guide us as we wind in and out of the vast grasslands and fertile valleys.
• All-inclusive pheasant hunting in the heart of the wild bird capital of the world. Dedicated to customer service, our expert guides and well-trained dogs make hunting with us the experience of a lifetime.
• Wild and Controlled Shooting Upland hunts in NW KS. We offer professional Pheasant, Quail, & Chukar hunts on multiple different properties that will rival anywhere else in the state. Our numbers are growing year after year and we can assure that when you book your upland hunt with us, you will not be disappointed. 2019-2020 dates are going fast so be sure to state claim and come join the PSO team! #yourexperienceourpassion
• The Double Barrel Ranch is Eastern Washington's finest shooting preserve. We specialize in Guided and Non Guided Upland Bird hunting adventures. Our upland bird hunting is open from Sept thru April. Sporting Clays & Lodging is open year round. Our 3,000+ acre shooting preserve DELIVERS the best upland bird hunting cover and habitat. The Hardest flying and flushing birds. The best Personalized service EVERYTIME.
• We have 2 large shooting preserves that we can release birds on for hunting. We offer opportunities for dog trainers, new hunters and the hard core upland hunters. we have been working with some neighbors that have wild populations and can offer limited hunts for wild birds during the seasons. these are very limited and we assess the populations in the fall to see what we can offer to our hunters. you must call us in the fall for the wild opportunities.
• We provide fully outfitted hunts with guide, meals, and a place to stay. we retrieve the deer after harvest and hang and clean for you to transport. we also prepare trophy for what you want to do with it after your hunt.
• We Hunt Pheasant During October Upstate On State Stocked Lands With Bonus Grouse, Woodcock And Rabbits Over Two Trained German Shorthaired Pointers. November Opens Small Game On Long Island With Pheasant, Quail, Rabbits And Squirrels The Game Sought.
• Go out in the field with our professional guides and well trained bird dogs or bring your own dog on a self guided hunt. Their quickness in flight and full plumage will only enhance your hunt. Mixture of Upland Game Packages (Quail, Chukars, Hungarian Partridge and Pheasants) can be tailored to suit clients needs.
Kansas, United States
• For 24 years we have been providing discriminating hunters the best wing shooting in the mid-west. On all of our field hunts for pheasant and chukar you will be accompanied by seasoned guides with well trained pointing dogs.
Large tracts of native grass and natural upland habitat make up the terrain for these traditional hunts. Combine a weekend of competitive sporting clays, skeet, wobble trap and mixed bag upland hunting for the perfect corporate retreat or family getaway.
If you are looking for an unique shooting experience…try one of our European Shoots. For groups of 12 – 24, this type of shoot is an ideal way to mix business with pleasure. Whether team building with your staff or entertaining clients, this is the perfect way to bring them together in the outdoors. Novice or experienced, large groups or small, we guarantee a memorable experience.
• Picture yourself riding across rolling prairie hills or breathtaking river breaks on your Tennessee Walker. High up in the saddle, you watch champion bloodline English Setters search for upland game birds such as the greater prairie chicken, sharptail grouse, and ringneck pheasant. If it's a good day, you'll have the saddle bags full of your harvest. If it isn't, well, honestly, there's no such thing as a bad day in the saddle, working dogs.
• Price is per person
Whoa Jake! Special……….$300
Guided Quail Hunt
Guide and Dogs
All birds dressed and packaged
Hook Set and Hulls Special……….$500
Professional Guided Fishing Trip on your choice of Lake Fork or other surrounding lakes
Whoa Jake! Special Guided Quail Hunt