Oregon, United States
• Ruggs offers a unique wild bird experience that is not duplicated anywhere in the United States. The wild birds are hunted on prairies, canyons, and the foothills of the Blue Mountains.
The 21,000 acres of habitat are home to Hungarian Partridge, Chukkar, Pheasant and Quail. These hunts are conducted on horseback and horse drawn wagon. Big running English Pointers will guide us as we wind in and out of the vast grasslands and fertile valleys.
• Wild and Controlled Shooting Upland hunts in NW KS. We offer professional Pheasant, Quail, & Chukar hunts on multiple different properties that will rival anywhere else in the state. Our numbers are growing year after year and we can assure that when you book your upland hunt with us, you will not be disappointed. 2019-2020 dates are going fast so be sure to state claim and come join the PSO team! #yourexperienceourpassion
• The past few years Oklahoma has a head a very healthy quail hatch, which has provided us some amazing hunting opportunities. All hunts come with trained dogs to help find us the coveys!
If you have a bird dog you would like to hunt with we welcome it! We will take you to the fields where they are and we will find them!
• We Hunt Pheasant During October Upstate On State Stocked Lands With Bonus Grouse, Woodcock And Rabbits Over Two Trained German Shorthaired Pointers. November Opens Small Game On Long Island With Pheasant, Quail, Rabbits And Squirrels The Game Sought.
• Go out in the field with our professional guides and well trained bird dogs or bring your own dog on a self guided hunt. Their quickness in flight and full plumage will only enhance your hunt. Mixture of Upland Game Packages (Quail, Chukars, Hungarian Partridge and Pheasants) can be tailored to suit clients needs.
• Price is per person
Whoa Jake! Special……….$300
Guided Quail Hunt
Guide and Dogs
All birds dressed and packaged
Hook Set and Hulls Special……….$500
Professional Guided Fishing Trip on your choice of Lake Fork or other surrounding lakes
Whoa Jake! Special Guided Quail Hunt
• Start your full or half-day hunt with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate in our 2,500 square foot clubhouse and discuss the day's hunt with your guide. Next, warm up with a round of 5 stand sporting clays or go directly to the field in pursuit of pheasant, chukar partridge, quail, or a combination of all three. Hunting parties can accommodate up to six guns at any one time. All hunts are professionally guided with trained dogs (or you are welcome to bring your own dog) who work hard to ensure a superb hunting experience. Afterwards, relax and relive the day's hunt while your game is cleaned and packaged for the trip home.
Hunting Season Runs from September to April, Monday through Saturday.
• Oak Stone Outfitters is committed to serving its clients the highest quality hunts. We guarantee opportunity at game on all of our hunts. Our hunts run at an amazing 99% success rate. All guides and staff are experienced and knowledgeable. Success on a hunt is always an outfitters priority but we also believe that the camaraderie of the hunt and the quality of time spent in the field is just as important.