• Red Bluff Lodge was founded in 1998 as a full-service shooting sports and hunting destination specializing in high quality deer, hog, alligator, and turkey hunts. We are located in the heart of one of the most pristine regions in the United States, the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Our focus is on customer satisfaction coupled with an understanding of wildlife management. We strive to provide our hunting guests with their greatest opportunity to harvest deer, turkey, hog and alligator on some 4,000 acres under management.
We hunt free ranging hogs year-round on two miles of pristine bottomland along the Savannah River. Hog hunting can be combined with deer in the fall and turkeys in the spring. Night hog hunting is available year-round.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Your wild hog hunt here in Texas takes place on our private ranches, located in an extremely high density, animal rich part of the Hill country loaded with multiple species of free range exotics and trophy whitetail deer. We are a fully licensed and insured hunting outfitter specializing in low fence guided Texas archery and rifle hog hunting. Hunt over feeders day or night, spot and stalk, ambush along roads corned for your hunt, there are many styles of hunting for these wild pigs here in Texas. We also offer many other exotic hunts to complete your Texas year round hunting adventure. ($250 PER DAY, INCLUDES MEALS, LODGING, GUIDING) - $750.00 for a 3 day hunt - 1 Free hog with each scheduled trip. Hogs $100/each
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, and the occasional red fox and bobcat, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Prairie dog hunting in South Dakota is so much fun! With no seasonal restrictions and no daily limits, you can shoot until your gun overheats, switch weapons and keep right on going, all day long! Dakota Prairie Lodge & Resort partners with local farmers who are thrilled to have help thinning out the prairie dog population as these varmints ruin their fields with hundreds of holes and a network of underground tunnels. So bring your friends to share in the excitement. We provide lodging, all your food and drinks, adult beverages, field transportation, and all the amenities of our new, luxury lodge. Call today to reserve your place as our calendar does fill up quickly!
• Great Plains Outfitters is a full-time outfitting company. We pride ourselves on providing quality hunts for quality people. Our dedicated staff has many years experience in the outdoors. We offer public and private ground hunts.
• Interested in Hunting Mountain Lions or Black Bear here in the Western Rockies?
LRO offers high quality predator hunts with high quality Guides! We offer Houndsman Hunts, Spot and Stalk as well as Bait hunts.
Spot and Stalk and Harvest Objective Tags are sold OTC for both Species. Bait Hunts are draw only. If interested in Baiting for Bears, contact us and we will help you apply for and gain points if needed in Utah's draw application period.
We have 2 great Houndsman that work hard to get our clients on the animal they want!
Bear Season Starts 03/2021 and Cougar Hunts Start 11/2020 and we run Cougar hunts until mid to late March/April.
• Nice winter hunts for those you want to experience the harsh conditions apparent in this part of British Columbia. Good, warm and water-proof clothes are an absolute must. Weather and snow conditions always define the nature of these hunts. But snow can also be of an advantage, especially when locating animal tracks. We head out to our camp and then usually hike from there. As cougars, also called mountain lions, usually reproduce rather slow we treat that species with utmost respect, as we do with all other game as well.
• Guided Coyote Predator Hunting
Venture North Outfitting offers 3 or 6 day full-service Guided Coyote Predator Hunts. With Coyote populations higher than ever in the Parkland/Prairie Region of Central Alberta, we can offer you great shooting opportunities.
Using the most up-to-date calling techniques and decoys, it's not uncommon to have multiple dogs come in to a single stand set.
Come see what Central Alberta Coyote Hunting is all about.
Predator (Coyote) Hunts begin Dec 1
• Our Mountain Lion Hunt on the Manti-LaSal National Forest includes 1:1 Guide/Houndsman for up to 5 of your season dates. We have an extremely good Houndsman with a high success rate. He maintains a pursuit permit every year and even when he is not chasing Lions for Clients he is chasing them to train his hounds and to find the big Toms. This Guide Service is offered to Clients that draw a L.E. Cougar Permit from Nov. - Feb. and Harvest Objective Clients (over-the-counter) from Mar. - May. We include field processing and extraction of your Lion once you have punched your tag and we also include a video of your hunt for you to relive and share your adventure once your time with us is over.
• Welcome to Pig Problem Inc.
Get ready to have an adrenaline packed adventure and an overall epic night hunt. Not only will you have a blast hunting during the night, but Pig Problem Inc. provides the opportunity to see wildlife in a nocturnal setting. Hunting Feral Hogs is a fun and exciting way to spend quality time with family and friends.
The Where, When, and How
Our night hog hunting adventure starts promptly at sundown on our Range in SW Georgia. This is where we will go over rules, safety, medical response protocol, and get you acquainted with the weapon. You will be given ample time behind the gun to be familiar with its operation and optic.
Using state of the art thermal optics we start hunting by scanning over peanut and corn fields in search of feral pigs rooting up farm fields. Once pigs are spotted we foot stalk as close as possible, situate the tripods, and begin the count down. Three, two, bang! Try to shoot as many pigs as possible with no harvest limit or
• Sporting comfortable accommodations right in the hunting area itself, the Double D provides the best trophy available at a fraction of the cost of a safari. What's more, there are no trophy fees, no guide fees, free skinning, free quartering of meat, free field dressing, a walk in cooler, and attentive personal service for every aspect of your stay.
There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"