• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, red fox, and bobcats, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land, and 4-5 hour night hunts using artificial light on public land only, using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Red Bluff Lodge was founded in 1998 as a full-service shooting sports and hunting destination specializing in high quality deer, hog, alligator, and turkey hunts. We are located in the heart of one of the most pristine regions in the United States, the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Our focus is on customer satisfaction coupled with an understanding of wildlife management. We strive to provide our hunting guests with their greatest opportunity to harvest deer, turkey, hog and alligator on some 4,000 acres under management.
We hunt free ranging hogs year-round on two miles of pristine bottomland along the Savannah River. Hog hunting can be combined with deer in the fall and turkeys in the spring. Night hog hunting is available year-round.
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Your wild hog hunt here in Texas takes place on our private ranches, located in an extremely high density, animal rich part of the Hill country loaded with multiple species of free range exotics and trophy whitetail deer. We are a fully licensed and insured hunting outfitter specializing in low fence guided Texas archery and rifle hog hunting. Hunt over feeders day or night, spot and stalk, ambush along roads corned for your hunt, there are many styles of hunting for these wild pigs here in Texas. We also offer many other exotic hunts to complete your Texas year round hunting adventure. ($250 PER DAY, INCLUDES MEALS, LODGING, GUIDING) - $750.00 for a 3 day hunt - 1 Free hog with each scheduled trip. Hogs $100/each
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• Prairie dog hunting in South Dakota is so much fun! With no seasonal restrictions and no daily limits, you can shoot until your gun overheats, switch weapons and keep right on going, all day long! Dakota Prairie Lodge & Resort partners with local farmers who are thrilled to have help thinning out the prairie dog population as these varmints ruin their fields with hundreds of holes and a network of underground tunnels. So bring your friends to share in the excitement. We provide lodging, all your food and drinks, adult beverages, field transportation, and all the amenities of our new, luxury lodge. Call today to reserve your place as our calendar does fill up quickly!
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• KODIAK ISLAND IS BIG BEAR COUNTRY, AND WE HAVE TAKEN RECORD BOOK KODIAK BEARS FROM THIS AREA FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS. IF YOU HAVE YOUR SIGHTS SET ON A TROPHY KODIAK BEAR, CHANCES ARE EXCELLENT YOU'LL TAKE ONE HERE. WE AVERAGE 85% SUCCESS AND 100% EFFORT.
September , October , November would be the times for hunting. There's also a spring season for brown bear (April and May)
WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO INQUIRY WILL GO UNANSWERED IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE MIGHT BE OUT ON A HUNT AND IT MAY TAKE TIME TO RESPOND.
• Coyote Hunting with Distress Calls - We use mouth calls, handheld calls and electronic calls - decoys - FoxPro calls and decoys - Night Hunting with Handheld lights are available 9 months out of the year - Day Hunting is available year around - Shotguns are used for night hunting - Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Muzzleloader and Archery can be used for day hunting - no bag limit - no harvest fees
• Schrader's offers guided and semi-guided rabbit, squirrel, Fox, Raccoon and Crow hunting on thousands of acres of privately owned land. Come and enjoy a morning or afternoon of small game with us.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Imagine calling in a coyote from up to a mile out, watching him come in the whole way until he is within 50 yards or less, hair bristling, looking for supper, it's a rush! The perfect break in a long winter to kick back and hunt! You may spend your day in a truck or out in fresh air so layers are critical to ensure a comfortable hunt.
Take advantage of our coyote hunting expertise. Our guides have several years of calling under their belts, and they are prepared to bring the coyote's right in to you. Whether it is fall or winter, we have techniques designed for the condition.
For our wolf hunts we will use bait piles, spot and stalk, and calling. At this time of the year there will be snow so we will travel by truck, snowmobile, or quads while hunting. You can expect a kill percentage of about 50%.
Currently, in Alberta for wolves and coyotes the limit is all you can shoot.