• iowa Hunting Service offers hunts for free ranging Oryx (Gemsbok) on White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) and also on McGregor Range. These hunts normally have over a 90% hunter success rate.
This hunt is for free ranging Barbary Sheep (Aoudad) in New Mexico. It is an excellent hunt for excellent animals.
We've been guiding ibex hunters continuously since 1984. We personally guide hunters and also train the rest of the staff and coordinate the daily hunt activities. We maintain our reputation as the best service available to ibex hunters by providing experienced, dedicated, and well trained people who work together in effective ways to conserve everyone's physical energy and save time in the process of providing shot opportunities on high quality billies.
W 4th Ave
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
• Cross Country Guide Service is based out of Las Cruces, New Mexico. We offer a wide range of services designed to complement all levels of hunters, from fully outfitted trips to the DIY hunter just needing a starting point.
New Mexico, United States
• With Aoudad and Ibex their eyesight being their basic means of defense, Aoudad/Ibex are extremely wary and inhabit some of the most inaccessible terrain. These trips require extreme physical capabilities since elevations range from 4000 feet to 7000 feet in some of the roughest and most isolated country in Texas and New Mexico. On a typical hunt, most time is spent getting into these areas on foot carrying a daypack and your rifle, looking for a trophy, and then closing the distance.
• Poitahue Hunting offers free range action through more than 85,000 acres of natural productive land which provide our fauna with excellent pasture and food, a priceless protection for several game species and birds against the harshness of winter.
Pure free range Big Game hunting over several Big Game species. Our worldwide known Red Stags and 13 additional species plus excellent wingshooting options for Doves, Pigeons, Perdiz and Ducks.
Everyone at Poitahue Hunting will go the extra mile to assure every hunter gets a truly premium hunting experience. Premium accommodations, premium services, premium wines, beer and open bar; all ground transfers; pro guides & trackers; meeting and assistance at airports.
We, the owners, will receive you personally, providing the resources and experience to make your stay, a great hunting vacation. "Poitahue Ranch" and "El Monasterio" ranches offers warm and friendly service.
Canterbury, New Zealand
• New Zealand's majestic Southern Alps hold some of the finest Big Game Animals to be found anywhere in the world. Four Seasons Safaris New Zealand offers fair chase Hunting safaris on exclusive privately-owned land where both record book 'Free Range' & 'Game Ranch' trophies are regularly taken. In addition we personally arrange and guide safaris into the most remote corners of New Zealand and into Australia and New Caledonia – the choice is yours.
Join our expert hunting professionals in pursuit of Big Game Animal such as, Red Stag, Wapiti (Elk), Tahr, Chamois, Fallow Deer, Sambar Deer, Rusa Deer, Sika Deer, Whitetail, Wild Boar, Goat, Ram and Water Buffalo to name a few. Our Hunting Guides are highly qualified professionals with many years of guiding experience to ensure both your safety and success, while enjoying an exciting hunting experience. Allow us to customise a Safari for you, your family and friends.
Southland, New Zealand
• We are one of the longest established outfitter/guides in New Zealand, with over 30 years experience. Our hunts are based from our magnificent 11,000 square foot Woodbury Safari Lodge, on the South Island of New Zealand and in the heart of Stag, Tahr & Chamois country. Our private hunting areas total over 55,000 acres plus extensive mountain concession country if required. We offer hunting for the full range of species available on the South Island of New Zealand. We specialize in huge Red Stags & big Bull Tahr (on foot & with helicopter). Plus we arrange North Island hunts with our sister lodge for Sambar, Sika & Rusa and also all of the other South Pacific species. If you are looking for a high quality hunt with exceptional accommodation & meals, challenging hunting areas, world class trophies, expert professional guides - and all at a competitive price - talk to us, book your dates and let the planning begin!
• With 15,000 acres of free range hunting to explore on Glen Dene, hunters have a number of bronze and silver medal red stags to stalk complemented by a game park with a number of gold medal Red Stags and a good selection of larger Stags as well.
Whether trophy hunting with our guides on the station's own private property or on nearby Department of Conservation Land you have the option of seeking chamois, red deer, Arapawa rams, South Pacific goats, tahr and fallow deer.
Glen Dene also has concessions for trophy hunting on other private land and a major focus of their operation is the planning of hunting trips well in advance to ensure a successful trip for all members of the party including non-hunters.
• This program takes place in our own hunting ground in the Province of La Pampa. This field has 15,000 hectares of century-old scrublands where the red stag lives among wild boars, pumas and different types of rams. No doubt this is one of the most exciting hunts you can do in Argentina, and it is quite common hunters want to harvest more than one red stag trophy.
In this Program, in the Province of Buenos Aires near the International Airport , you will be able to combine these e species having thousands of Blackbucks, axis deers and wild pigs and have intense days getting the best trophies.
Provincia de La Pampa, Argentina
• Our service includes the organization and provision of all the necessary services that our clients need before, during and after their big game hunts with us. Besides the hunting itself we can also provide clients with tourism and sightseeing activities in Argentina.
• The hunting in Texas is some of the best in the country, if not the world. Texas has long been know as a premier destination for whitetail hunts, but with almost 70 different species of exotics available, the hunting in Texas never stops! Over my 9 years of hunting professionally I've been fortunate enough to acquire some of the best ranches in the state and can tailor your hunt to your specific wants/desires.
Whether you're looking to hunt the famous Brush County of South Texas for big native whitetail, chase turkeys or exotics in the Texas Hill Country, or hunt big free range aoudad, bison, elk (yes there are free range elk in Texas…big elk) or mule deer in West Texas I've got the country and can put together the adventure of a lifetime for your or your family/group. With lengthy seasons for native game animals, no closed season on exotics, abundant game, and over the counter licenses it's tough to beat the hunting in Texas!
• Other than the regular big game Colorado hunting season, Colo-wild offers year round hunting for exotic animals. We provide excellent trophies at an affordable price, hunting for exotics such as: hogs, Catalina Goat, Spanish Goat, White Fallow Deer, Chocolate Fallow Deer, Spotted Fallow Deer, White Ram, Barbado Ram, Black Barbado Ram, Painted Desert Ram and Merino Ram. You can also make this an additional hunt after you bag your elk or deer.
Canterbury, New Zealand
• Come and join us 'down under' in the South Pacific to shoot Red Stag, Elk, Himalayan Tahr, Fallow Buck, Chamois, Sika, Samba, Rusa, Whitetail, Arapawa Rams, Feral Goats, Wild Boar, Turkey, Birds and Small Game. While you are in this part of the world we can also arrange Bird hunting, Small Game hunting, Freshwater Fishing and Trophy Hunting in Australia.
During the New Zealand hunting season of February to August we live, eat and breathe hunting and love nothing more than to share our passion with you. Our professional hunting guides cater for all types of hunters including rifle hunters, bow hunters and muzzleloader hunters. Come and stay for a few days or a few weeks.
Provincia del Neuquén, Argentina
• Our privately owned 85.000 acre (35.000 hectares) ranches are located in Patagonia, Argentina and we offer the best free range hunting experience and also fair chase hunting on our exclusive properties.
The scenic and hilly terrain is surrounded by rivers and furrowed by streams. The breathtaking views make this area the perfect habitat for the several species we offer including the majestic Red Stag, Fallow Deer, Axis Deer, Blackbuck antelope, Russian Boar, Pere David's Deer, European Mouflon, Black Jacob's Ram, Patagonian Dall, Patagonian Ram, Multi-horned Sheep, Wild Goat, Balearean Boc and Puma. Hunters will find this country vast and open, making it easy to spot game from high vantage points. The captivating surroundings and the wilderness of the country provide the most demanding and experienced hunters with a once-in-a-lifetime hunting experience.