• The mission of our fly-in fishing lodge is to take you aboard our own seaplanes to the best fly in walleye fishing in Quebec and trophy northern pike fishing. our newest addition, Lake Sauterelle, will bring you to a little paradise for Brook Trout with is deep water and many lakes accessible.
With four seaplanes, we will fly you to the top Québec walleye fishing destination. A fishing trip to Gouin Reservoir, Lake Hebert or Lake Charlotte will convince you: We offer the finest fly-in fishing in Canada! We are member of the Quebec Outfitter Federation. The walleye fishing and northern pike fishing quality that we offer is well renowned while the quality of our cabins and equipments stay unparalleled for a fly-in fishing destination.
With departures out of Clova, Quebec, we will offer you a walleye fishing trip or a trophy Northen Pike fishing trip that will really exceed your expectations! For Brook Trout fishing, head North to Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, where we will bring you aboard our s
• Our territory is in the heart of Quebec, Abitibi region, and We have exclusive rights and access to more than 105 lakes. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. There you can pursue the elusive walleye and the great fighting northern pike. We have one lakes that are reserved for "catch and release" . You will catch in These lakes many trophies in size that will allow you to have an exceptional adventure with your family and friends. In these lakes we fish for northern pike over 30 pounds and walleyes over 10 pounds. you can take pictures before you release your trophies. Some of our lakes have not seen a fisherman in over 20 years, making Lake Suzie Outfitters a destination where the quality has been retained over the years.
At Lake Suzie Outfitters we offer several fishing packages tailored to your budget and family. We offer packages from 3 days to a week in both American and European plans. In addition, in the month of July and August come enjoy our family discount packages.
• Start your fishing adventure off with a One Hour boat ride from Port Alberni down the Alberni Inlet to the beautiful Barkley Sound located on the West Coast Vancouver Island.This is where the adventure really begins whether after the migratory Salmon runs or the oh so delicious and powerful Halibut.Yearly bait fish spawning draw the fish in year after year so book your dream trip now
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• Fly-in-fishing at it's finest! Whether you choose to spend the day trolling or casting for big lake trout, fly casting for arctic grayling on the Smith River or fishing for huge northern pike at one of our hike in lakes......Every day is an adventure!
• Are you ready for the ultimate Fishing Ucluelet experience on the wild, west coast of Vancouver Island?
One of the world's most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, you won't be just fishing, you'll be catching your limit.
• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.
• Plaisted Camps provides guests with an unforgettable Fly-To Canadian fishing trip! What makes a trip to Plaisted Camps so special? That is a good question; maybe it is the 150 mile float plane ride to and from camp. How about the one of a kind log cabins built from trees surrounding Russell Lake. It could be the unmatched fishing quality of Russell Lake and the Wheeler River.
Fly-In Fishing Trip - There is no better way to start a fishing trip than to hop on board a float plane and arrive right at the dock. Transwest Air and the Waterbase Inn provide all float plane transportation to Plaisted Camps! Don't forget your Camera for this 150 mile flight!
Once in camp, one will be shocked by the amount of fishable water available during your trip! Russell Lake is a giant, it is not uncommon to fish upwards of 25 miles from camp on a given day. Not to forget our smaller day use lakes! Plaisted camps has several day use lakes available to guests.
• These waters provide novice and seasoned fisherman, alike, the likelihood of a successful catch. Here we fish for the migrating runs of all five species of Pacific Salmon. Our focus is mainly on catching the larger Chinook, but we also hook plenty of Coho, Sockeye, Pink and Chum Salmon.
Our central location also provides excellent opportunities to bottom fish for Halibut, Ling Cod and Rock Fish. The location of fishing grounds also provides our anglers the occasional photographic opportunity.
• The main focus of the lodge is fishing for Trophy Northern Pike and Trophy Lake trout. We have many other activities such as swimming on our sandy beach, exploring the backcountry and much more, which will make for a fulfilling wilderness vacation that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
• Each day can bring a new fishing experience, whether you choose to fish the river beside the lodge, opt for a fly-out to a remote location, or explore the many bays, inlets, and rivers with your guide. Try your luck fishing for five species-trophy Lake Trout, trophy Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling, Walleye, and Whitefish-within easy reach of the lodge. The action never stops.