• 7 day stay, 6 day hunt, everything included except processing. Licenses, baiting, cleaning, caping, 3 hot meals/day, beds with linens, satellite TV, running water, group discounts, families always welcome, any weapon, 64 bait sites, transport to and from bait sites, game retrieval, daily baiting 30 days prior to the season, paved road to our doorstep you park your vehicle and don't move it until you go home we take care of everything
Alaska, United States
• We offer exceptional horseback hunts in Alaska for Alaska-Yukon Moose, Dall Sheep, Caribou and Grizzly. For details, see our website at (url removed). We offer both fully guided hunts and unguided moose hunts.
• British Columbia is known for its vast moose population. The largest animal in the deer family and one of North America's largest mammals thrives in this remote area; with our ideal moose habitat, we harvest antlered moose with an average rack of 50 inches, with many taken in the 60 inch range. Moose in this area have fantastic genetics – huge antler size as well as monstrous body size.
• Canada is home to one of the largest population of mountain goats in the world. 90% of Canada's Mountain goat population resides in the mountains of British Columbia. Fehr Game Outfitters owns exclusive guiding rights to part of this monstrous population. This territory includes the headwaters of the Omineca River, which is located in the heart of mountain goat heaven, deeply situated in the world famous Rocky Mountains. Towering peaks soaring up to 7000 feet, glacier ice fields, and numerous alpine lakes provide some of the best habitat in the world for these magnificent animals.
• What you get while hunting with Fehr Game Outfitters:
World Class Mountain Grizzly Hunt
One Of The Greatest Trophies Offered In North America
Family Run/Owner Guided Hunts
No Over Crowding Of Camps
The Most Experienced Guides
High Service Level
One On One Attention From Your Exclusive Guide
• We offer an some excellent hunting trips in the wilderness of Alaska. We have two exclusive concessions in the Wrangell St. Elias Park and Preserve. We stay in tents and have home cooked meals at base camp and freeze dried meals while at spike camps. This is one of the best opportunities to experience a true spot and stalk hunt in the untamed wilderness of Alaska!
• On this spring adventure bears are awakening from their long winter naps. Snowmobiles are used to travel through remote mountains to find bears emerging from their dens. Every person has their own snowmobile.
• The Alaska-Yukon moose which we hunt are the largest of all moose. Spreads up to 70 inches are possible however most moose taken are in the 54 – 58 inch, 190 plus B & C point range.
As with the moose, our mountain caribou are among the world's largest. Antlers are correspondingly massive. A big bull caribou in his rutting colors is a majestic sight you may never forget.
Our Yukon goats are the largest of the species due to being the most northern goat population.
Dall or white sheep make up about 95% of our sheep with the remaining 5% showing a very light fannin color. Sheep are hunted with horses in one area and by backpack in the other.
Spring hunts using jet boats and hiking give you the best success on big boars. These can be very physically demanding if you want to hike or very relaxing if you prefer just to float. Fall moose hunts give you the next best odds plus you will take a moose and or a caribou home.
British Columbia, Canada
• Our backcountry hunts and recreational outings take place on over 1500 square kilometers of beautiful country. The territory is located next to Glacier National Park and in the world renowned Bugaboo Provincial Park with spectacular glacier scenery.
We specialize in hunts for Grizzly Bear, Black Bear, Mountain Goat, Elk, Mule deer, Whitetail, Shiras Moose, Cougar, Lynx, Bobcat, and Wolf.
• From North America to Africa and anywhere in between! We have done our research, teamed with trusted individuals to bring you the best hunting experience available at fantastic prices! Get ahold of us today to book your trip of a lifetime!
• We are located in the Skeena region of BC (Region 6) which takes in the northwest quarter of BC. Region 6 is well known as one of the best areas in all of BC to hunt. The geographic layout of our area is coastal/interior. A 50% mix of mountains and a 50% mix of forested valleys and countless lakes. Many outfitters specialize in 1 or 2 species due to territory layout, not NLO, we specialize in 4 as they are all abundant due to the areas unique geography. Most of the mountainous part of our area is also protected by park, a true remote wilderness.
With 6 different camps to conduct our hunts from we ensure hunting pressure is spread out evenly through the territory ensuring proper game management. All Camps are located on lakes and offer spectacular views and true wilderness hunt experiences.