• Red Bluff Lodge was founded in 1998 as a full-service shooting sports and hunting destination specializing in high quality deer, hog, alligator, and turkey hunts. We are located in the heart of one of the most pristine regions in the United States, the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Our focus is on customer satisfaction coupled with an understanding of wildlife management. We strive to provide our hunting guests with their greatest opportunity to harvest deer, turkey, hog and alligator on some 4,000 acres under management.
We hunt free ranging hogs year-round on two miles of pristine bottomland along the Savannah River. Hog hunting can be combined with deer in the fall and turkeys in the spring. Night hog hunting is available year-round.
• Wild hog hunting has become very popular as out of state hunters have learned what we in the low country have known for a while – that wild pigs are smart, tough animals that are extremely fun and exciting to hunt; they also taste great! To get that big wild boar, the best way to do it is our afternoon/night hog hunt which is available all year long. With the help of our many trail cameras, we will determine when the pigs are moving the best and then arrange to have you in the stand during those times. We usually start the hunt approximately 2 before dark to take advantage of any afternoon daylight movement, then leave you in the stand for another 4 hours after dark to capitalize on the nocturnal tendencies of wild pigs to provide our hunters with the best opportunities to shoot a monster. On all hunts, you will use one of our Savage .308 bolt action rifles equipped with the latest ATN X-Sight II or ATN 4K Pro Day/Night scopes.
• Our Combination Whitetail Deer & Hog Hunt is for the hunter who likes the opportunity to harvest multiple types of animals. Hunters are placed in elevated stands overlooking bait piles, food plots or travel corridors on both a morning and evening sit with the evening sits being the most productive for hogs on this hunt due to their nocturnal nature.
Hunt Includes - home cooked meals, comfortable lodging, linens, game retrieval, transportation to and from the hunting locations.
-August 15th to January 1st
• Your wild hog hunt here in Texas takes place on our private ranches, located in an extremely high density, animal rich part of the Hill country loaded with multiple species of free range exotics and trophy whitetail deer. We are a fully licensed and insured hunting outfitter specializing in low fence guided Texas archery and rifle hog hunting. Hunt over feeders day or night, spot and stalk, ambush along roads corned for your hunt, there are many styles of hunting for these wild pigs here in Texas. We also offer many other exotic hunts to complete your Texas year round hunting adventure. ($250 PER DAY, INCLUDES MEALS, LODGING, GUIDING) - $750.00 for a 3 day hunt - Hogs $100/each
• Javelina Hunts will take place on our private owned ranch located in the rugged mountains of South West Texas next to the beautiful Rio Grande located in the Big Bend Area. We offer a true fully guided spot and stalk hunt where we will be hunting low fence free range javelina, we have strict limit of hunts every year to keep pressure on the game to a minimum to ensure your hunt has the best possibilities of being successful , our guides will always go the extra mile to make your hunt successful, and a true hunt of a lifetime! From bows to guns on a true spot and stalk hunt or hunting under a feeder we will get you taken care of!
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• 150+ average. Free Range. 30,000 acres. Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consistently showing up on camera is the one we are after with who hunts with us. We know that if we do not kill the biggest buck, someone else down the road or even worse, road hunters will, so we hunt hard and try our best to get our guys the biggest bucks possible!
• Welcome to Pig Problem Inc.
Get ready to have an adrenaline packed adventure and an overall epic night hunt. Not only will you have a blast hunting during the night, but Pig Problem Inc. provides the opportunity to see wildlife in a nocturnal setting. Hunting Feral Hogs is a fun and exciting way to spend quality time with family and friends.
The Where, When, and How
Our night hog hunting adventure starts promptly at sundown on our Range in SW Georgia. This is where we will go over rules, safety, medical response protocol, and get you acquainted with the weapon. You will be given ample time behind the gun to be familiar with its operation and optic.
Using state of the art thermal optics we start hunting by scanning over peanut and corn fields in search of feral pigs rooting up farm fields. Once pigs are spotted we foot stalk as close as possible, situate the tripods, and begin the count down. Three, two, bang! Try to shoot as many pigs as possible with no harvest limit or
• Sporting comfortable accommodations right in the hunting area itself, the Double D provides the best trophy available at a fraction of the cost of a safari. What's more, there are no trophy fees, no guide fees, free skinning, free quartering of meat, free field dressing, a walk in cooler, and attentive personal service for every aspect of your stay.
There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
• Castle peak outfitters has your next hunting excursion!All of our hunts are fully guided most are fully guaranteed we provide lodging and if you want to add meals we can do that as well you will not be disappointed when booking with us we provide quality animals and a great time is a guarantee we we are always running specials on different hunts and would love to Book your hunt!!! Our booking process is super easy and stress free!!
• SC2 Outdoors offers some great wild hog hunting in the foothills of Shasta County both east and west of Interstate 5. We hunt exclusively private ranches and are conducted in the "Spot & Stalk" fashion. If your an archery hunter or a rifle hunter, these hunts will not dissapoint.
We prefer to target "Boars" only but on occasion will allow the take of sows, please inquire prior to booking. The hog hunting can be off the hook and we manage the wild boar just like our other big game species. We run limited hunts to insure that all our clients have an exceptional hunting experience and quality animals to persue. Our hunts are conducted on private ranches and we keep the hunting pressure low and stealthy.
Call us to discuss dates and details for a fantastic Wild Hog hunt with SC2 Outdoors.
• If you have never sat against a tree and watched a coyote or bobcat hunt for it's next meal, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. The adrenaline of watching them run towards your call is guaranteed to get you blood pumping, and make you a predator hunter for life!
We hunt coyotes year round and pursue bobcats when in season December 1-February 28.
• Florida hog hunting at its finest. As a leading wild hog hunting outfitter in Florida we offer a 99% success rate on some of the biggest trophy quality boars around! Our options include half day hunts, full day hunts, dog hunts, and night time thermal imaging hunts. We welcome all walks of life including youngsters and first time hunters.
• Thermal hog hunting in comfortable blind or spot & stalk depending on the weather.
Spring thermal hog hunting dates: Jan. 14- Mar. 25
Summer thermal hog hunting dates: May 15-Sept. 25
Minimum of 2 hunters & up to 3 hunters per group. Fully guided, includes food, lodging, linens, thermal equipment, ammo & transportation to hunting site.
Checkout Facebook (url removed)
and Website page-(url removed)
• Southern Outdoor Outfitters offers hog hunting, both trophy and meat hogs. We guarantee shot opportunity. All of our hog hunts are conducted on private land, so there will be no pressure from public land access. You may use your weapon of choice when harvesting your wild boar, we can even get a little more up close and personal with the dogs and KNIFE!
We offer a few different methods for hunting hogs.
Walk and Stalk, tree stand or hunting with dogs.
Whichever method you choose you will leave with memories of a lifetime.
Meat hogs are hogs that are 60lbs and up, no weight limit for a meat hog. You can harvest that perfect BBQ hog for the smoker or that huge slab to feed your family for several weeks!
Trophy hogs are hogs that you would like to put on your wall to mount!
A trophy hog can be any size, but will have teeth that are 2 inches or better!
Skinning and Quartering are included in the price of your hunt.
We will provide guns if needed for a $25.00 gun ren
• Hunt Hogs when their most active at night! We provide the guns, ammo and everything you need for the hunt! Thermal screens are set up in hunting vehicles so everyone can view the thermal as we drive scanning for hogs. We also offer Long Range hog hunts if you want to test your shooting skills at distances up to 1 mile. Come practice at our 1 mile range before the hunt. Combine your hog hunt with a Alligator Gar fishing trip through Bubba Bedre's Garzilla Alligator Gar Guide Service for a hunting & fishing combo package. Any package you choose, we promise you will have a blast and make memories that will last a lifetime! We look forward to sharing our passion for the outdoors with you! Now let's Hunt & Fish!!