Niassa Province, Mozambique
• With over a million acres of wilderness and over 250 kms of the famous and pristine Lugenda River, this area is truly is the jewel of Africa.
The wild setting lends itself to classic safaris under canvas, from well-appointed permanent camps and seasonal fly camps, to traditional foot safaris.
We offer great opportunities for buffalo. We also have regional endemics such as Niassa wildebeest, Roosevelt's sable, Boehms zebra and Johnstones impala, as well as typical plains game species, hippo and crocodile.
We keep our hunting pressure low, and our hunting ethics high. We have experienced professional hunters and a no fuss work attitude.
Our Hunting Safaris are:
• World class Dangerous Game Hunting.
We are proud of our track record of quality Buffalo trophies (with 40" Dagga boys being the average size). doing the traditional, find tracks and stalk, a buffalo hunt here promises to give you the best trophy and most hunt of a life time.
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Come join us on the dark continent for the experience of a lifetime. Whether you're interested in the big five or plains came hunting, we have the experience and resources to make your African dream hunt become a reality.
Our commitment is to provide a professional and ethical hunting experience for our clients. We offer hunting in South Africa and old Africa Safari in Mozambique, Africa.
With over 30 years in the hunting industry. You will have a safe and memorable experience.
Your PH Gordon Stark and PH Lou Lampinelli will walk you through your whole trip planning.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
Manica Province, Mozambique
• If you are not into hunting, are a "birder," or just want to view and photograph the wonders of Africa, Gajogo's Photo Safaris provide you that unique opportunity to get just the right shot. Gajogo's "rustic luxury" thatched camps are reminiscent of Africa's Golden Age of Safaris...uniquely inviting and charming; including personal involvement with Natives.
Spend as much time as you want learning, photographing, and enjoying their local culture. The photos you take are of a time that certainly is fleeting and will be lost forever. Besides spending time with locals, each day will be filled with the thrills and adventure of stocking birds or animals with only your lens, which isn't as easy as you'd think. (But, for your protection, an armed guide will always be present just in-case some animal gets offended by having to smile excessively for your camera). This is wild Africa; virgin trees, awesome rocks, and more opportunity than is imaginable.
New York, United States
• South Africa is arguably one of the greatest success stories of African Wildlife Management where conservation programmers over the last fifty years has resulted in certain species being brought back from near extinction and now offer huntable surpluses.
Namibia is one of Africa's top hunting and wildlife sightseeing countries. Its enormous size, one of the lowest populations in the world with resultant incredibly low population density and abundant wildlife, qualify it as an outstanding hunting and safari paradise.
For the Hunter who wants more than just trophies, but also to enjoy true traditional track hunting, Mozambique offers the ultimate experience.
One of Africa's best kept secrets, Zimbabwe, this jewel of a country is still producing some huge elephants and leopards.
• As we said earlier in 2014 we hoped to bring you good news regarding a new hunting, fishing and birding area in Mozambique.
We are so excited to be able to tell you about the wonderful concession that we have been lucky enough to secure in Mozambique. We now have our own area, initially known as "Chawalo Safaris," but now operating as "Safari Trails Mozambique (STI)." Russ and Julie are very excited about all the new opportunities this magnificent area will bring to you, our clients and friends.
Mozambique, formally known as Portuguese East Africa lies, as its name suggests, on the East Coast of Africa. It is a wild and beautiful country. Although its wildlife populations were severely decimated in the 16 year civil war which ended in 1992, the wildlife has made a remarkable recovery in the 21 years since then. This area now boasts vast herds of wild animals roaming free.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• South Africa is a hunter's paradise, for the seasoned safari hunter, who is looking for specific species, or the first time African hunter you who want that first African experience. It is the one country that can offer all of the big five as well as an impressive list of plains game animals.
Harare Province, Zimbabwe
• We specialize mainly in Zimbabwe and Cameroon, however throughout our years of operation we have built relationships with operators throughout Africa and we can arrange hunts throughout the continent.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.