• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, red fox, and bobcats, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land, and 4-5 hour night hunts using artificial light on public land only, using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for hunters, especially bow hunters. With 600 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow hunting, modern gun, muzzle loader, cross bow, or handgun, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• Come and explore the thrill of the hunt and enjoy nature like you have never seen it before. Here at DC Outdoor Adventures, we have experienced and professional guides that provide the best action packed hunting and freshwater and saltwater fishing trips in the state of New York.
• Schrader's offers guided and semi-guided rabbit, squirrel, Fox, Raccoon and Crow hunting on thousands of acres of privately owned land. Come and enjoy a morning or afternoon of small game with us.
• Predator hunting takes patience. You have to disappear into your surroundings. At times you must have patience you thought you never had. Predator hunting often involves sitting still for long periods of time while only using your eyes to scan the terrain in front of you. Even the most attractive calls that may be a dinner bell to a bobcat, coyote or fox means little without patience, being quiet and still.
At times we have predators come racing in to to calls. Other times they take a cat like approach, taking their time, work to get down wind before making a final approach, all the while using their sharp eyes to key on your position.
Predator hunting often requires being mobile. Hunting several setups on multiple properties is common. Coyotes can cover miles each day in search of food, especially during the winter months. A coyote that left sign today could be 6-8 miles away tomorrow.
Not every hunt will end in success, but persistence is a key to being successful here.
• Night Hunting with Shotguns and Handheld Lights. Hunting on Foot. 6 hours of night hunting. No bag limit. No Harvest Fee. Grey Fox, Coyote, Raccoon, Opossum, Skunk. Distress Calls and/or Decoys.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Predator Hunts
We love to predator hunt anytime of year! Arizona has some of the best coyote hunting in the country, with many opportunities to take, badger, fox, bobcat and even Mt lions. Our guides live for the hard charge of a predator coming to the call. These are very fun and exciting hunts with 100% opportunity in past 5 years. We are booking 1 to 5 day hunts guided only $400 per day
Want to test your skills or Up your predator game? Try bowhunting for coyotes
Renowned predator hunter John Stallone specializes in bowhunting predators… He has developed tactics for bowhunting predators with high success.
• Texas Wild Boar Hunts Bow or Rifle
This hunt is for free ranging wild boar. Hunts are from baited blinds as well as as some spot and stalk. January through April are the best for hunting. Hogs weighing up to 400 pounds have been taken.
Texas Predator Hunts
I offer hunts for coyote, bobcat, fox, coon, and wild hogs. I provide all the gear and transportation to hunting area. This hunt features lots of action and is very affordable.
• The Kiamichi River area is where we conduct our hog and varmint hunts. This area has a Feral Hog problem. We offer feral hogs after Oklahoma deer season has ended all the way through September. There is no limit on Feral Hogs on this hunt!
Likewise, you can harvest all of the Coyotes you want as well. Finally fishing the Kiamichi river is included in this hunt.
When you book this hunt you will have the cabin and property to yourself, no 3rd parties.
The property has Bobcat, Coyote, Raccoon, Fox and Beaver in addition to Feral Hogs. We conduct our Hog Hunts from late January - mid September.
AR-15-style black rifles available to rent (deposit required).
• Red Creek Outfitters is also known world wide for our specialized hunting hounds which we continue to improve with each successive generation. Red Creek Outfitters is suited in every way to work with you to finally get that trophy you've always wanted.
• This is one hunt where the hunter is truly tested with his skills against nature. Whether working mouth calls or electronic at any moment you could be face to face with a trophy of a life time. Texas offers a large variety of different species (bobcat, coyote, badger, fox and mountain lion). Hunts are conducted year-round.