Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...
• With more than 130 000 acres accessible one get to hunt African Game some of the best areas. From hunting in Hartman Zebra and Kudu in the Khomas Highlands to searching for the Eland and Springbuck in the open plains. We have it all. Get that heart beating with an amazing stalk and the smell of gun powder.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
• Bordering the Mamili National Park, the terrain varies from Mopane forests to open swamp areas. A large part of the concession is covered by water with many islands. The main trophy animal in the area is the Cape buffalo where herds of up to 600 hundred animals are encountered on a regular basis. Due to the high buffalo population, the area also boasts one of the best huntable lion populations in Namibia, so that we can offer one trophy lion per year.
Other animals on quota are elephant, leopard, hippo, crocodile, cable, roan, hyena, kudu, burchell zebra, impala, warthog and duiker. All hunting is done under the dictum of fair chase and is done on foot.
Accommodation is offered in separate bungalows each with hot and cold running water, excellent food, cold beverages and daily laundry services.
Personal attention to every detail of your hunt and stay is what Dawid is known for, so you might arrive as a hunter but you will definitely leave as a friend.
• As we said earlier in 2014 we hoped to bring you good news regarding a new hunting, fishing and birding area in Mozambique.
We are so excited to be able to tell you about the wonderful concession that we have been lucky enough to secure in Mozambique. We now have our own area, initially known as "Chawalo Safaris," but now operating as "Safari Trails Mozambique (STI)." Russ and Julie are very excited about all the new opportunities this magnificent area will bring to you, our clients and friends.
Mozambique, formally known as Portuguese East Africa lies, as its name suggests, on the East Coast of Africa. It is a wild and beautiful country. Although its wildlife populations were severely decimated in the 16 year civil war which ended in 1992, the wildlife has made a remarkable recovery in the 21 years since then. This area now boasts vast herds of wild animals roaming free.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Trophy Game Safaris being a small family operation you are getting that real personal experience with us to become part of the TG family!
What ever your needs, however much your experience in hunting Africa, we are able to attend and outfit your needs individually.
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is based in Zululand (KwaZulu Natal) and operates throughout South Africa including Mpumalanga, Freestate and the North West. Having various concessions around South Africa, ensures that you experience the best areas for your dream species. We aim to provide our guests with memories for a lifetime and an appreciation of the wild, with the utmost client service excellence! Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is driven by local Outfitter and Professional Hunter Clayton Comins, whose family has been involved in the Trophy hunting, Bird shooting and Conservation industry for over thirty-eight years.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Where once there was no game there is now only game. Trophy hunting is of key importance to conservation in Africa. It creates financial incentives to farmers to promote and retain wildlife over vast areas.
We select old, top-quality trophy specimens for you to hunt in fair chase. Hunt Cape Buffalo or fly to the Kalahari in a helicopter to hunt Lion and Lioness. Alternatively, hunt Sable or Roan. If you want to venture closer to water join us for an exciting Crocodile hunt or Hippo hunt. We offer great quality plainsgame too: hunt kudu or hunt eland and numerous other species with us.