Niassa Province, Mozambique
• With over a million acres of wilderness and over 250 kms of the famous and pristine Lugenda River, this area is truly is the jewel of Africa.
The wild setting lends itself to classic safaris under canvas, from well-appointed permanent camps and seasonal fly camps, to traditional foot safaris.
We offer great opportunities for leopard. We also have regional endemics such as Niassa wildebeest, Roosevelt's sable, Boehms zebra and Johnstones impala, as well as typical plains game species, hippo and crocodile.
We keep our hunting pressure low, and our hunting ethics high. We have experienced professional hunters and a no fuss work attitude.
Our Hunting Safaris are:
• World class Dangerous Game Hunting.
Hunting leopard here entails hunting them from a blind which is usually set up between 20-40 yards, making it realistic to use a bow which is a huge plus to this area.
Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
• With more than 130 000 acres accessible one get to hunt African Game some of the best areas. From hunting in Hartman Zebra and Kudu in the Khomas Highlands to searching for the Eland and Springbuck in the open plains. We have it all. Get that heart beating with an amazing stalk and the smell of gun powder.
• Our Namibian outfitter hunts one of the finest and most sought after private game reserves in all of the country. It was established in 1913 and it has been owned and run by the same family for 99 years. They will celebrate their 1st century of existence in 2013! This team of qualified and experienced hunting guides, drivers, trackers and trophy handling specialists guarantee a successful and memorable hunt of a lifetime. You be impressed not only by the hunt and various hunting concessions they maintain, but also by the unique atmosphere of the homestead.
The two main concessions consist of the "Namib Desert Camp" and the "Woodland Savannah Concession".
• Excellent concessions, plentiful wildlife and excellent trophy animals. Food and lodging top notch. Activities for non-hunters as well. Discounted daily guide fees when mentioning "Marquetta Pisarcik".
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Come join us on the dark continent for the experience of a lifetime. Whether you're interested in the big five or plains came hunting, we have the experience and resources to make your African dream hunt become a reality.
Our commitment is to provide a professional and ethical hunting experience for our clients. We offer hunting in South Africa and old Africa Safari in Mozambique, Africa.
With over 30 years in the hunting industry. You will have a safe and memorable experience.
Your PH Gordon Stark and PH Lou Lampinelli will walk you through your whole trip planning.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
• Bordering the Mamili National Park, the terrain varies from Mopane forests to open swamp areas. A large part of the concession is covered by water with many islands. The main trophy animal in the area is the Cape buffalo where herds of up to 600 hundred animals are encountered on a regular basis. Due to the high buffalo population, the area also boasts one of the best huntable lion populations in Namibia, so that we can offer one trophy lion per year.
Other animals on quota are elephant, leopard, hippo, crocodile, cable, roan, hyena, kudu, burchell zebra, impala, warthog and duiker. All hunting is done under the dictum of fair chase and is done on foot.
Accommodation is offered in separate bungalows each with hot and cold running water, excellent food, cold beverages and daily laundry services.
Personal attention to every detail of your hunt and stay is what Dawid is known for, so you might arrive as a hunter but you will definitely leave as a friend.